Chapter 27: Roxanne

While on my way to Anne's, I couldn't help but think of last night with Niall. After we were done eating dinner, he was so affectionate. It was almost as if he had something to prove. I bit my lip and tried to remember that I needed to focus on driving and not last night's sex. Then again, I didn't see any problems thinking about it as long as I paid attention to the road.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, trailing kisses down from my earlobe to my neck. He moved in front of me, kissing my collarbone and moving to the curves of my breasts. He slid his tongue up my neck and moved to kiss me on the lips. He gently pushed me against the wall as I undid his belt and jeans. I cupped him and rubbed, making him groan. He pulled my shirt off, along with my bra. His hands grasped my breast, massaging them. Niall lowered his head and sucked on my nipple. I sighed in pleasure as he continued to do that and slid his other hand in my panties.

"Fuck, Rox," he groaned, feeling the wetness between my legs. Our kisses became hungrier as he picked me up and brought me to the bed. He slid off my shorts and kneeled down. He kissed the inner part of my thighs, adding an unexpected nip. I gasped at the feeling and closed my eyes with anticipation. I moaned instantly as Niall's tongue licked me. I grasped tightly to sheets as he pleasured me.

One hand reached up and massaged my breast and then moved to my throat. The other went to work. He pumped his fingers and sucked so hard that I released almost instantly. He slid up and inserted himself. We both moaned loudly as he picked up the pass.

"I love you," I moaned.

"Love you too," he replied and kissed me hard. "God, I love you so much, Rox."

He knitted his fingers into mine as we both finished together. Niall stayed inside me, giving me soft butterfly kisses. He slowly pulled out after and pulled the blankets up to cover us. As he spooned me, I could feel him continuing to kiss my back and neck until I fell asleep in his arms.

Niall was pretty affectionate, but this kind of affection was as if he was trying to make me keep remembering. Which was working because I definitely couldn't stop thinking about it.

I blinked and cleared my throat. Come on, Rox! You're going to Anne's house. I shouldn't be thinking about sex right now.

I pulled into the driveway and Anne opened the door. She smiled at me and waited until I went up the porch. I hugged her tightly and we walked into the backyard. Already there was tea and snacks waiting for us.

We talked about my club and how the event planning was going. She told me about how she wanted to go on a few trips to places that she's never been too. I heavily supported her and insisted that she'd do those trips.

"I don't see why you shouldn't," I admitted. "Harry, Gemma, and I are doing great for ourselves. You deserve to travel."

"I'll see what happens," she replied as she poured me another cup of tea. "Roxanne, I didn't invite you here to catch up on the latest gossips. I wanted to talk to you about something else and I hope you will let me in."

"What's going on?" I asked her.

She took a deep breath and looked at me. "I saw you when the reveal happened. The look in your eyes told me something. It was a look that you made every time you thought of your parents. I want to know if it's true or not."

I bit my lip, knowing what it was.

"Were you pregnant?" Anne asked.

"I..."

Anne squeezed my hand in assurance. "Did you lose the baby?"

I cleared my throat and took a sip of the tea. However, my hand was shaking so much that I couldn't properly set the mug down. Anne had to help me and grasp my hands to stop it from shaking. My breathing became labored and I was losing vision due to the tears.