014

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:

"i'm going back in." scott said.

"no, you're not." lydia said getting in front of him.

"it was working. something was happening. i could feel it." scott said.

"but nothing was happening out here. nothing, scott. all we saw was you freezing to death." lydia argued.

"you're still too cold." malia told him.

"we can't give up now." scott replied.

"we're not. it's my turn." malia said taking off her shirt.

"i have plenty of memories of stiles and marcie, too." malia said.

"it's too dangerous." lydia said.

"not as dangerous as doing nothing. she'll probably handle the cold better than me." scott said.

"it's all about connection, then stiles and marcie were the first people i connected with in a long time." malia said.

"she'll need a visual." scott said looking at lydia.

"okay, i think i have an idea. but malia, if your heart rate goes down like scotts, or if we think you're going to freeze to death-" lydia began but got cut off.

"then get me the hell out of there." malia said entering the box as lydia closed the door.

lydia had told malia to picture herself in the schools library.

"can you see yourself there? are you in the library now?" lydia asked.

"i'm here. i'm in the library." malia replied.

"can you see the books?" lydia asked.

"i see them." malia told her.

"concentrate on them. the books on the shelves are your memories. everything that's ever happened to you. find the shelf that has all of your memories of stiles and marcie. try to find a memory where you made some kind of connection with them." lydia explained to her.

malia walked through the library and she picked up one of the books, seeing a memory.

she was back in eichen house where she first met stiles. she ended up punching him in the face.