The woman in the screen

DISCLAIMER:I OWN NOTHING
SAM POV
I had my blonde hair in a messy ponytail. I had on jeans and a t-shirt. I've never been a morning person, and neither has Cely. She then walks into the dining hall proving my point. She looked even worse than I did. She sits down next to me, dropping her tray next to mine with a slam. "I didn't sleep AT ALL yesterday!" She growls, irritated. She grips her blonde hair and passes it over her shoulder.
"Why?" I ask. A small yawn escapes my mouth.
"Because of Sherman, i mean, i couldn't sleep! I was just thinking and thinking and thinking of last night," I sigh at her words. Cely woke me up last night and told me that Sherman has the sight. It was kinda obvious, he was always everywhere we were.
"Cely...just get over it, it's not the end of the world," I mumble as I stuff more lucky charms into my mouth.
"Hi," I look up and see Paige, she's a girl I've been seeing around Camp, she's always looking at me.
"Hey, Paige, right?" I ask.
"Yes, and...you're Samantha?" She asks.
"Yeah, but people usually call me Sam," I say. Paige smiles at me and sits down in front of me.

MADZIE POV
I was walking towards the dinning hall when I saw Alec outside. His black hair covered his blue eyes. He was looking down at his phone. I took a step back and stepped on a twig, making Alec look up. His eyes met mine and i felt my heart break. It still hurt to see him. I wanted to just burst into tears and sink down into the ground, burry myself and die. But instead I stumbled away. I don't know how I'm supposed to deal with being here with him.

KRISTI POV
I was walking out of the dining hall when I suddenly see Jace.
"Don't tell me you want to train again," I groan with an eye roll. Jace is just like his dad before he met Clary. I know this because I once overheard Izzy talk to Clary about it. I guess it's a Herondale thing to be training crazy and completely arrogant before they find love. "Jace, it's summer break! We're in this camp all day training all day, you can't tell me you want to train MORE" I roll my eyes as I say 'MORE'.
"Um...actually, my mom gave me some money from home that I forgot. I just wanted to ask if you wanted to sneak out to town and have dinner with me," Jace says with an angelic smile. I smile back at him.
"Hey, I'm always up for free food," I grin. "Especially if it's something that's not Cafeteria food," Jace's face lights up.
"Great, Pick you up at eight?" Jace asks.
"Sure," I smile. Jace nods and walks away.

CLARY POV
    Jace and I were cuddling on the couch. We've been spending a lot of time together, it's really helping our relationship, we still don't know where that pregnancy test came from. I guess we'll find out in nine months.  We were watching a random movie that was on. I shift in the couch to get closer to Jace. As I did, the channel changed. I must've pressed a button on the remote. I was about to get up to find it somewhere underneath me. Until the woman in the screen stops me.
       "Message from the New York City Hospital. A man has been found near the Empire State Building unconscious. He has a severe case of amnesia and remembers nothing, not even his name. Here is a picture of the man, if you know him or anyone who might have information on him, please call the New York City hospital." My jaw drops as I immediately recognize the man.

Hey guys! Sorry to let you on a cliffhanger, I'm finally getting my writing fire back! Lol, I'll update soon, I promise❤️

I was thinking of making next chapter all about Jace and Kristi's Date, or to add in some of the many other events we have. What do you think?