Urchins

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
CLARY POV
"So, Which one of you did it?" A man asks as he walks up to Jace and me.
      "Excuse me?" I ask him.
"Which one of you took my dna?!" He yells angrily.
"What?" I ask again in confusion. Who is this guy?
"I ask again, which one of you took my dna!" He yells. His eyes go from black to blood red.
"We don't have your dna!" I yell back. The man stares into my eyes.
"Do you?" He asks. He grabs my hair and cuts off a small lock. The red hair slowly turns black in the man's pale hands. It never did that before...
"Who are you?" I ask.
"I am Lucifer Morningstar. And you two, seem to magically have my genetics running through your blood. So now, I ask again... why?!" I look at Jace . If we had someone's blood running through both our veins, it had to be Valentines work.
"We have nothing to do with your stolen DNA, but I think I might know who does," I explain as I start to draw a necromancy rune on the floor that allowed me to talk to the dead. I thought of Valentine as I drew the time. Suddenly, Valentine arises from the floor.
"Clarissa?" Valentine asks. "What do you want?"
"He has the answers to your questions, I tell Lucifer.
"How the hell did you gay my DNA?!" Lucifer asks angrily. Valentine laughs .
"It was quite easy, Lilith wanted a child so desperately she offered to do anything, so of course I asked for your dna, she gave me a single feather from your wings. I cut it up into three pieces, one to give Jocelyn when she was pregnant with Jonathan, the other was to give Celine when she was pregnant with Jace. And the last one was supposed to be for other scientific purposes. But I ended up giving it to your mother to see what effects she had ingesting the devils DNA. What I didn't know was that she was pregnant with Clarissa." Valentine explains. The time limit on the necromancy rune was up, burning Valentine back to hell.
"Perfect, so now I have seven shadowhunters with my DNA..." Lucifer mumbles as he paces. "This is my absolute worst nightmare, I'd rather never have sex again! Wait.....no, I take that back," he whispers to himself. He sighs and looks at me and Jace. "You're basically my children aren't you? And those little urchins you call children are my grandchildren...." he sighs and leans on the wall. It was weird to see the master of all evil show a moment of weakness.

LITTLE JACE POV
     I go up to Sebastian. "I have the devils DNA?" I ask him angrily.
      "Ah, Finally you figured it out," Sebastian says with a wicked smile.
        "That's what you meant with me having both heaven and hell on my side..." I mumble. Sebastian nods.
         "And now, Jace, all you have to do, is know how to use your gifts," he grins.