The Dimension battle

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING

CELY POV

    Every single Nephilim and downworlder in the camp was outside their cabins. Manolo was dressed in Shadow gear in front of us. Manolo is an Italian Shadowhunter that is only a few years older than me. He's an incredibly skilled shadowhunter.  "Listen up...There's been a dimension portal that opened in Alicante. Every downworlder and Shadowhunter is currently being transported to Alicante to help fight. So are you, party's over kids...time to fight." Manolo says. Cat looks at me with wide eyes. "Cely...My baby... I can't fight..." Cat says as she grips me.

     "Hey...hey...don't worry...I'll help hide you...you won't have to do anything... ok?" I tell Cat. She relaxes and takes a deep breath. Manolo starts to transport all of us to Alicante. suddenly Max crashes into me. "Max?" I ask. He had pajamas on with a hoodie.

     "What's going on?" He asks. He was still in his blue skin.

     "Alicante is under attack.....We have to go help... Are you ok?" Max nods and raises his hand, blue sparks flew out of his hands changing what he was wearing with his skin. He had on black jeans, black converse, A white t-shirt, and a red hoodie. We all get transported to Alicante. I've only been to Alicante a few times... It was a beautiful city made of glass. Now, all you could see is the glass shattering and crashing down onto the ground. Jia Penhollow was at the top of the stairs, It was chaos, downworlders portaling in from everywhere. Demons kept sprouting in. A portal opened and in came a warlock girl. She was pale, Her lips were bright red, she had onyx black eyes with matching hair and cat ears. She was short, couldn't be more than fifteen. She crashes into a shadowhunter. He whips around and looks at the girl.

      "Watch where you're going you warlock bitch!" I was about to go say something to him when Max stepped in.

      "Oh, go to hell Rick!" Max tells him.

     "What did you say you smurf shit?"

     "He told you to go to hell you untempered swine!" The girl says.

     "Oh yeah, you little bitch?  Who the fuck is gonna make me?" Rick asks.

     "Rick? Is it?" Rick turns around and is faced with Alec Lightwood. "Rick GoodBlood? Your parents are looking for you..." Alec says. Rick goes pale white. everyone knows who Alec Lightwood is...The lightwood, Herondales, and Morgensterns are pretty much celebrities in the shadow world.

      "Yes, sir" He mumbles and scurries away.

      ~*~*~*~**~*~~*~*~*~**~~**~*~~**~*~~*~*~**~

         Jia rings the bell of Alicante, making us all pay attention to her. "We are under attack! Every shadowhunter is focusing on killing the demons! Every silent brother is in the infirmary and on the battleground to help any shadowhunter. Warlocks, You are all trying to close the dimensional rifts, with all your strength combined we can close the rifts for good! Shadowhunters, you will be shielding the warlocks in making sure they are not murdered! Everyone fights! Understand?!"

     "Understood!" The crowd yells back. Shadowhunters start running towards the demons. I grab Cat's wrist and start running away from the demons with her.