DIMENSION

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING

If you or anyone you know is dealing with suicidal thoughts please call this number.

Call 1-800-273-8255

WARNING!!!

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SUICIDAL THEMES AND OPINIONS. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

OPINIONS MENTIONED ARE MADE UP BY ME, I DON'T KNOW ANYONE WHO THINKS LIKE THIS...AND IF SOMEONE DOES...WELL.....I DIDN'T KNOW...SO...

CLARY POV

The portal closes behind Jace. Jia was standing in front of us. "Valentine?" Jia says in surprise.

"Jia? What are you doing here? Where am I? Clary...Wheres your mom? And how did we get here?" Valentine asks. A portal opens and in comes My mom, Luke, Simon, and Izzy.

"What are you doing here?" Jace asks before I can.

"We heard about Valentine and we just had to come...Are you ok baby?" My mom asks as she starts to walk towards me. Luke suddenly stops her grabbing her wrist.

"We thought it would be better if we came with them instead of letting them come here alone" Izzy explains.

"Jocelyn" Valentine says as he notices Luke's grip on my mother's wrist. "What's going on?!" He asks.

"Execute him...will you? I want him gone," Jia says in exhaustion.

"What?! Jia... listen, I know we had our disagreement...but...come on... You're not actually going to kill me...are you? I have a daughter, a Son.... a wife..." Jia suddenly turns pale.

"What? Jonathan is here?!" I immediately tense up.

"No" A silent bother suddenly says. "He's not from this dimension...." He says.

"What?" I ask.

"He's from another dimension...another universe..." The silent brother explains. "There's been a dimension opening...anything and anyone can come from it... the problem is that we don't know where the opening is.." Suddenly, the demon ward towers start to crumble down.

"What's going on?"My mother asks. A demon then appears from where the demon wards were. The demon screeches and flies upwards at the sky.

"That's the dimension opening...Jia... Call every single downworlder and shadowhunter...We have to close the hole before it gets any bigger" The silent brother says.

MAX POV

Enrico opens the cabinet where I hid the rope. He sees the rope and takes it out. He laughs as he looks at the noose I tied. "You were going to kill yourself?" Enrico asks. "Damn...You're more pathetic than I thought..." Enrico says. I look down at the floor. "You fucking coward....can't even go through doing the most cowardice thing you can do...you're so useless." I look down at my shoes.

"Sh.....Sh" I try to say.

"What?! what are you trying to say? you smurf?!" Enrico asks.

"SHUT UP!" I yell and throw my hands up. Electric blue sparks fly out of my hands. they hit Enrico's chest and send him flying. He breaks the bathroom door and goes flying out the window on the opposite side of the room. I quickly put my hands down. I was panting, suddenly filled with energy. I run up to the window and see Enrico, crumpled up on the ground. Oh, fuck! did i just kill him? shit! Suddenly an alarm starts going off. It was like i fire alarm. I grab my hoodie and run out of my room and out the cabin door. I can't be seen near here.