I was with him

DISCLAIMER: I own nothing
CELY POV
"Enrico is dead?" Cat asks. She looked crushed. Shed green eyes filled with tears, she looked like an absolute mess. Enrico really did a number on her. Hope the bitch burns in hell. Enrico was Cat's baby daddy, and he didn't want to take care of her or the baby. That's why Cat thought she had to sleep with him to convince him. She then miscarried while we were fighting in battle when she was impaled by a glass shard.
"Cat," I whisper as I go up to hug her. She let me hug her but she stayed stiff.
"Well, who killed him?" She asks, tears running down her face.
"Max,"
DOMINICA POV
     I was in my parents office when Logan and Igor come in. They were both Enrico's friends. "The Clave gave us permission to execute that son of a bitch when we fins him," Logan says.
"Really?" I ask. I was surprised, especially since warlocks has helped close the rift, now they're letting two idiots kill one? Without a trial? Not that I'm complaining, that little twerp killed my brother. "Ok, well, are you going to go do it?" I ask them.
"Yeah, we just needed this," Igor says as he grabs the huge axe.
"The execution will be......bloody," Logan grins. I sigh as I watch them leave. I sit down and look at a picture of my brother. I don't want vengeance, I just want my brother back.
MAX POV
     I was with Selena on the roof of the infirmary, our legs dangling off the edge. We were joking and laughing when suddenly I hear the door to the roof slam open. I look behind my shoulder and see Logan and Igor. They both came around my cabin a lot to see Enrico. "With the permission of the clave, I sentence you to death," Logan growls. I stand up with Selena, He had a huge axe.
"What?" I ask with slight fear in my voice.
"For the murder of Enrico Villanueva!" He then charged up to me and starts to bring down the axe. I close my eyes tightly. Something then hits me. It didn't hurt though, funny I open my eyes and see Logan with a white fluffy pillow in the shape of an axe. Selena was next to me. She grabs my wrist and yanks me towards the roof doors.

CLARY POV
I walk into Jace's room. He was in his bed. He looked so cute, just like his father. I walk towards him and sit on his bed. And look at him. "Jace, now will you tell me what you were doing in lake lyn?" I ask him. Jace looks at me for a second. Something suddenly shifts in him. He looks to the right towards his mirror. He blankly stares at it. It was weird, eerie, I've never seen that on him. "Jace?" I ask. His head suddenly snaps back to me.
       "I was with him," he says in a monotone horror movie tone.
       "What? With who?" I ask.