Breakfast

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
CELY POV
"I've apologized to her one hundred and three times! Counted! I know it's not enough...but I don't know what I'm supposed to do now! You know? Like...I understand that I should've let her do what she chooses...but I just thought that her parents could help her out...you know? And then theres the whole valentine thing. Joey said he seemed really nice...and I guess i always wanted a full family...I know he's evil and everything...but it would still be nice if my biological grandfather would be able to be with us...I'm still skeptical though..,another thing is hay Gabe and I haven't really been together...I miss him...I thought being his girlfriend would let me be closer to him...but I guess that hasn't really been working out...I think I have to do something...ask him out on a date or something like that... I'm not sure where we'd go yet...but I'm sure someone will help me choose...maybe Madzie will help me?" I explain thoughtfully.
      "Yeah, that's a really nice story....but could you please tell it to me as you draw iratze's? I'm in pain here!" I look down at the Shadowhunter with broken bones and sigh as I start to draw the iratze's.

LITTLE JACE POV
     "So...how come I can see you but no one else can?" I ask Sebastian as I walk into the busy cafeteria.
       "Because of this," Sebastian says as he raises his arm up to me. "I drew it on you too...it's a stronger glamour...I'm seen only by the ones who have those runes." Sebastian explains. I nod with slight understanding.
        "Why are you helping me again?" I ask as i see Kristi with that guy.
        "Because...I feel like it....besides, maybe some day you can help me," Sebastian says with a smile as he claps my back making me go forward almost dropping my food. Kristi looks up at me only to see me trip and barely catch myself. I look up at Sebastian nonchalantly.
       "Thanks for that," I growl. Sebastian gives me a small smirk.
         "Why don't we go sit somewhere?" Sebastian asks.

MADZIE POV
     I sigh as I sit down at a random table and start eating my food. "What I don't understand is how this is supposed to work when i can't even connect these wires!" I look over and see a Shadowhunter with brown semi curly hair. He had glasses and brown eyes. He looked around my age. He was with a few other boys who looked like mundane geeks at our school. I sigh and put down my water bottle. I great the two wires out from the guys hand and connect them easily. The boy looks up at me in surprise.
     "How did you do that?" He asks, shocked. I shrug.
       "I learned how to connect and disconnect wires a long time ago..." I explain. "By the way...if that's ever gonna work, you have to make sure it has a wire connected to the other outlets as well, and if you don't want the battery to be crappy, I suggest putting a powerful energy tune on it with warlock magic that will make it regenerate itself."

Who do you want to see more of? Other than Clace lol