Angel on the Cliff

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
LITTLE JACE POV
    I had gotten my speed under control. It only took about five minutes, but Sebastian made me walk like a tortoise for another ten minutes. The cold breeze was freezing, especially with no shirt. "Alright Jace, you're doing good, now, pick that up," Sebastian says pointing to a large boulder.
      "Are you kidding?" I ask.
      "10,240 pounds, 4,644.786 kilograms," Sebastian says simply. "Lift It up...without using a rune.," I sigh and go up to the boulder. I put my hands under the boulder and try to lift. The boulder immediately goes above my head. It was like I was lifting a feather. "Pretty self explanatory. It's a lot easier to control strength than speed and flight," he explains. "Put It down," Sebastian orders. I obey and put the boulder down. "Now, lift it up again," Sebastian says. I sigh and go to lift up the rock. "Not like that," he says before I lift it up. "With your mind, imagine the rock lifting up." I look at Sebastian in confusion. I sigh and stare at the rock. I imagine it flying up to the sky. The boulder starts to suddenly fly. I look at it in absolute shock.
       "Now, throw it down the hill," Sebastian says. I imagine it shooting down the hill and it does. "Perfect, telekinesis is pretty straight forward," he explains.

JOEY POV
I was walking through the woods with Alec. "You know, we haven't been together in a while," Alec says.
"Yeah, it's been a while," I sneer. "You know, ever since you broke my best friends heart," I roll my eyes at Alec. He lets out a cold laugh. I look at him skeptically. His black hair looked like a very dark blue as the moonlight hit him. His pale skin was also paler.
"You think it didn't hurt me?" Alec asks. "If anything it hurt me the most," I frown at him.
"What is that supposed to mean?" I ask him.
"I broke it off with her because I didn't want her relationship with her family to worsen, it was already bad because of me," Alec says. I let out the same cold laugh Alec had a minute ago.
"Funny how right after you broke up with Madzie, her dad was ready to accept you as her boyfriend," I sneer. Alec stares at me with slight shock. "Idiot," I mumble as I keep walking into the Forrest.

SAM POV
We walked into a clearing. It was a lake...lake lyn. "This is where dad died," Cely whispers.
"Dad died?!" I ask in sudden alarm.
"Yup, but mom wished him back to life, it's cute really. She said she couldn't live without him. Dad was ecstatic. He loved mom so much, even though they thought they were siblings-,"
"They thought they were siblings?!" Sam asks again, interrupting me.
"Yes, but they're not, it was just a stupid trick our grandfather played on them," I explain.
"What the hell is that?" Sam asks in utter shock. I look up to where she was pointing. My jaw dropped. There was an angel on the cliff. Except that angel looked a little too much like Jace.