7. Live and Let Die

His face came clear to me as he walked into Kinfaus. His smile as bright as when he'd first walked in, he looked at me, his eyes begging to gloss over. He didn't dare let a tear fall as he had always stayed strong whenever he saw I was already the one hurting.

"Brian?" My eyes widened, shock overtaking my whole body as I ran over to him for a hug, feeling as if he disappeared beneath my arms.

"Poppy." A woman's voice called from behind me.

"Mom?" I asked turning around as I looked at the glowing woman who looked similarly to my Brian and stunningly like myself, except with long flowing brown hair and a beautiful smile, hand in hand with Brian as they sat down on the couch together.

"We're so proud of you dear." My mother's expression was gentle and warm, just as I had last remembered it when I was young.

I felt as if I wanted to run over and hold the two of them, but it was as if my feet had been cemented to the ground.

"Are you two real?" I began teary eyed, frightened that my mind was playing tricks on me.

"Don't cry my love." My mother smiled as I wiped my eyes.

"I've missed you both terribly." I felt myself choke up as I looked at both of them with a sad smile.

"Poppy, we're always going to be there, every step of the way." Brian nodded assuringly as the room dimmed, causing panic to rise in my throat.

"Bri, I'm pregnant." I cried out watching them fade before me, my heart breaking further and further that I hadn't more time with them.

"I know dear." He smiled before everything turned black, causing a scream to sound out from my mouth.

"Poppy." I felt someone shaking me.

My eyes shot open to be met with a very concerned George, his hair hanging down over my face as he examined my features, wiping away the beads of sweat that formed on my forehead.

"What wrong?" He looked terrified, brushing away my hair that stuck to my face away.

"I-it was Brian, and my mother. T-" I began, trembling as George pulled me into his arms, cradling me close to his chest as his hand ran through my hair.

"It was just a dream love, you're alright." He hushed me seeing how frazzled I was.

"It was so r-real," I sobbed wrapping my arms around his neck, "they're gone George." I whimpered out as I felt his hand rubbing up and down my back.

"They'll always be with you in spirit love." He assured whispering into my hair, like Brian had in my dream. For a second I felt as if it could be true, like they would be watching over me together.
_____________

"Magical Mystery Tour." Paul spoke flatly, slapping a piece of paper down on the table and flattening it out.

We'd all gathered later that day to Cavendish, Paul wanting to make sure everything was solidified between the boys and the wives before the madness started. I worried about how thrown into work Paul had become, but he was making up from the lack of excitement from the others.

"What's that?" John tilted his head, trying to understand the odd looking pie chart that laid on the page.

"The script." Paul spoke as if it were obvious, taking a quick inhale of his joint.