Consequences.

Cayde POV

The giant Titanium ship started to plumet a woman in a red dress blocked the incoming shots from my Hand Cannon and the shots from the girl's sniper with barriers made from what appeared to be glass. She then fired a ball of fire at the rooftop we were standing on, I triple jumped away later to realise that the girl in a red skirt was starting to fall down. I jumped after her grabbing hold of her and then curling into a ball to protect her.

Ghost in my COMs: "How did you react so quickly?"

Me in my head:"I could ask myself the same thing!"

Just as I thought that I would plummet to the ground and die, a purple aura surrounded us and started to get lifted up back to the rooftop to see a woman with a wand using the debris to create a giant spike which was launched at the ship.
The ship soon started to fail and glide away into the distance. I could only hear a distant crash as I pulled my hood up and slowly walked away, Unfortunately I was then grabbed by the Little Girl in red.

Little Red Girl:"Are you a Huntsman?!"

Cayde:"No, I'm a Hunter red riding hood. Now do me a favour and go back to your house and don't tell a soul."

The Little Red girl looked a bit dissapointed as I said that but then I smiled under a helmet and patted her head.

Cayde:"But Miss Witch here may be-"

I was shortly cut off by the woman that saved us.

???:"You two, With me."

Cayde:"Make me."

???:"Oh I will.

A smirk appeared on her face as she picked me up with the purple aura. I crossed my hands and waited till all of this would be over.

A/N
I thank you to the small amount of support I have been given.
I will try to make my Publish schedule a bit more predictable but I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
See ya in the next one!