Sleepover!!!

Cayde POV

I followed Ruby and Yang to the other bigger room,  there were a lot of sleeping bags and by a lot I mean a LOT. There were even more blankets and a bit less pillows. I started looking around the room more and noticed Blake.  I walked over to her,  sat down on the ledge and waved my hand.

Cayde:"Whatcha readin'?"

Blake:"I'll tell you if you taken off that helmet. "

She closed her book and placed it away from my vision and turned her head towards me and looked me straight into my soul with an annoyed face. I immediately sat down and looked a different way and started to feel quite awkward. This silence when on about for a few minutes until Blake spoke.

Blake:"All I want is for you to take off the helmet. "

Cayde:"Listen, I'm not like other people. I haven't even shown the headmaster my face. You kids need to learn privacy. "

Blake:"What do you mean by kids'?!"

Cayde:"I meant what I said. I'm too old for all of this. Anyway, I'll make my bed. "

Blake:"How are you going to sleep with the helmet on?"

A huge smile went onto her face until I just went into the sleeping bag and turned over giving her a thumb's up and replying with:

Cayde:"I really don't mind kid.

Blake started to question everything. I tried my best to go to sleep but I just couldn't. Later on I heard Blake and Ruby introducing each other and thanking her. Ruby then turned her head towards me and said Goodnight while Yang walked over to Blake and whispered to her, they later walked over and grinned.

Yang:"Right, start pulling!"

Blake then whispered to Yang about keeping quite and then both of them started to pull. I then later raised my hand and got out of my sleeping bag while the both of them started backing away. 

Cayde:"What do ya think the both of you are doing?!"

Blake and Yang later ran away to their "beds". I then got back into my bag and couldn't help but to feel watched.  I closed my eyes and tried drifting off to sleep failing but then ghost started playing some songs through the COMs.
_________________________________________

???'s POV

I remained keeping track of the target, he appears to be sleeping. My Ghost then cane out when I put my hand out and said:

???'s Ghost:"Time to report back to the boss. "

???:"... "

I started heading back.

_________________________________________