Welcome To Beacon

Cayde POV

I looked around the ship and saw people giving me weird looks but one stood out,  a person with blonde hair in a white chest plate. I glared at him and spoke in a deep voice.

Cayde:"What're you looking at?"

The guy hesitated and looked away, a couple of interesting characters were also seen on the ship. A girl with black hair,  yellow eyes and a black bow on her heard when I finished examining everything I decided to look out the window and saw a couple of buildings,  everything had a high tech "glow" to it. However my sightseeing was interrupted by Ruby.

Ruby:"Hey! Cayde!"

I turned my head towards her and saw the reincarnated Little Red Riding Hood and a blonde haired student, her hair nearly extended to her hips. I waved my hand and spoke.
Cayde:"Oh hey,  how's everything holding up Rube?"

Ruby:"Oh I'm fine! Are you going to beacon too?"

Cayde:"Looks like it, Welp. Don't have much of a choice anyway. "

The blonde haired girl then whispered to Ruby, probably about how my helmet is weird and all but I didn't care. I got that a lot anyway,  one of the reasons why I never wore if in the tower. Ruby then pouted her cheeks and looked a bit upset, the blonde girl was chuckling a bit and then whispered something again.
Under my helmet I was really confused and just tilted my head at both of them.
Ruby then stuttered and spoke again.

Ruby:"O-oh this is my sister! She's called-"

Ruby was then cut off by the blonde girl.

???:Sorry about my little sister! She forgets a bit too much! I'm Yang Xia Long. You can call me Yang.   Nice to meet you...  Uhhh-"

Cayde:"Call me Cayde, nice to meet ya."

Yang then reached out her hand for me to later shake her hand, it seemed that she was surprised that I didn't take my gauntlets off. She spoke again.

Yang:"You aren't going to take off your helmet?"

I replied and she saw the light that came from under the helmet from my mouth.

Cayde:"Sorry but you'll have to wait buttercup. "

She was quite shocked that I already gave her a nickname and then grinned.  While Ruby face palmed and thought:"I know where this is going... "

Yang:"Let's do a deal la-"

Cayde:"I ain't taking this off for now and that's final."
You cross your arms.

Yang:"Sees fine~ but I really wanted to see your face~"

I didn't respond and just shook my head. The ship landed and the blonde guy from earlier started mumbling and covering his face, I presumed he was airsick he walked out of the ship and- [REDACTED BECAUSE WHO NEEDS TO KNOW]

Ruby and Yang then chuckled while exiting the plane and started calling the guy:"Vomit boy".  I stepped out of the aircraft and saluted the man driving it.  Then admired the view of the tower,  Beacon...
_________________________________________

A/N
Sorry for this being a long time coming,  I was lazy and my grandparents came over for the holidays so I need to spend some time with them but honestly,  Thank you for all the support! As I stated before this is my first story. Oh and also feel free to give me suggestions for what to do in the future!
Catch ya in the next one!