A Rose has it's Thorns.

Cayde POV

I made my way way out of the forest while occasionally shooting Grimm in the head making them explode, I have to open up my chamber of my Ace and put in another cylinder magazine. I soon saw a giant black bird flying above me and two girls shouting at each other. I started running to then later see an altar with cards, I then looked up again to see Ruby falling down from the bird and using her sniper to shoot at the ground resulting in her being slowed down during the fall.

Ghost:"What about Weiss?"

I looked up again to then see the girl that ghost mentioned holding on to the giant bird's plumage.

Cayde:"Guess the Stillpiercer's coming out. Wait- How do you know her name?"

Ghost:"I gained access to the school files, Also the Internet and I researched everything about Vale. "

As Ghost kept talking to me I took out my good old sniper and started aiming down the sights, as I had my reticle on the bird's head I pulled the trigger making it stagger and fly away as Weiss started falling down, Somehow Yang caught her and put her down immediately with Weiss blushing.

Weiss:"Thank you,  both of you. "

Cayde:"No prob, Ice Queen. "

Yang:"Hey! I was about to say that. "

Weiss just merely pouted her cheeks and looked away. I walked over to the altar and picked up a card, an ace of spades and put it into my front pocket.

Ghost:"Really? No-"

Ghost was interrupted by a short scream, maybe coming from a girl.
We all turned our heads towards where the scream originated from and it was from a cave that Jaune was running from.  I pulled out my Ace Of Spades and started aiming down the sights to then see a strong red haired girl with Spartan like armour on,  she dodged to what presumably was a giant scorpion. I pulled the trigger on my hand cannon and shot the creature's eye only angering it. I ran towards it I raised my hand into the air forming a small gun made out of fire form into my hands, I slid under the scorpion's legs and fired two Golden Gun shots into his belly by slamming my hammer down on my gun, my third shot was interrupted by the scorpion lifting me up by it's claws and throwing me to the ground to then hold me in place and slammed his giant stinger into my helmet revealing the left part of my robotic Exo face. As I kept shooting him in the legs I heard Ruby screaming no and running after me the getting trapped by the giant bird by using it's feathers to impale her cloak. I managed to shoot off the creature's claw and ran after Ruby trying to rip off her cloak, I was only able to rip a quarter of her cloak off,  she managed to see the left part of my face and gasped I didn't care for now.  Her cloak seemed to be made of really strong fibers. I was then again picked up by the Scorpion behind me.

Cayde:"Can't catch a break huh?"

I tried pulling the trigger again but realized I was out of ammo and my machine gun and sniper rifle were on the ground.

Ruby tried to move but failed, Weiss simply wasn't in range to do her attacks. Yang was running up to me but she was too late. I closed my eyes as the group shouted no. I smiled with my eyes closed but then I heard a familiar gunshot and I fell to the ground. I opened my eyes and looked over to the forest that I previously exited and saw a shadow sitting on a tree with gun smoke coming out of his sniper rifle. I was shocked. The other group members were too distracted by my face to notice him. He sat on the tree branch with that gun that I knew real good,  it was the silent Guardian, or know as...
(Y/n)