Five x Reader Fluff

Sometimes we all want to stay in bed, which is exactly what

(Y/n) was doing.

Nothing

Well almost nothing

Five was there with you. Ever since he saved you on one of his missions, you were stuck to his side. His orders not yours, but were you complaining not one bit.

You were laying in his bed with him the door was shut, rain was pouring out side causing a slight pitter patter against the roof. It lulled you off to sleep.
You were facing in a slight feital position. Five had his arms wrapped around your waist. As he stared at your face.
Taking in every detail, every freckle. From the shape of your cheekbones to the soft skin on your lips. He wanted to kiss those lips so bad.

So he did

You awoke, in the kiss, kissing back. A smile formed on your face. He pulled back and smiled at you. He carresed your cheek tucking a hair behind your ear. He kissed your forehead and then placed a butterfly kiss on your nose.

You scooted in and settled your face in the crook of his neck and gently kissed him on the sholder.

"Go back to sleep I'll be here." He whispered rubbing your back. You closed your eyes and allowed the rain to lull you back to sleep, being comforted by his sent.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
This was really short compared to my others and I'm sorry but I have been gone so long I just needed to get this in I hope you guys liked it.