five x male reader

When five announced that he was dating someone, everyone in the room stopped what they were doing. Their heads turned to his direction imidietly and eyes grew wide.

"Well that is all I didnt want it to be a secret so now it is out. Have a good day." With that he turned and walked back to his room.

As soon as he left the room erupted in chatter and chaos. Who so think it is? I bet shes hot? Shes probably a nerd, but it suits him. So, because they were nosy Allison organized a plan to follow him the next time he left the house.
The plan was thrown into action the next day. Five came from his room dressed casually, and announced his leave before closing the main door and walking down the street. Everyone was in a frenzy as they rushed to follow him.

He stopped at a quaint cafe at the end of the street and turned to go inside. He sat at a booth waiting with his hands crossed over one another. The team waited watching for everything that had a vagina who entered the shop. But none of them had taken a seat with five.
The bell chimed and fives head turned to see a male around his size with sweet (E/C) and fluffy (H/C). Taking a seat in front of five the team watched as five leaned over and kissed his nose. Jaws dropped in shock but as long as hes happy who cares what his s/o looks like.

I hope I did this justice being as I'm a girl....well I guess I could have thought about a guy... ANYWAY I hope you liked this one