five x reader Lime/sfw (light lemon)

WARNING MENTIONS OF SEX AND SEXUAL ACTIONS READER DECRESION IS ADVISED!!

Takes place in an alternate universe where five never left.

Therefore all characters are 18 or older

YOU THIRSTY HOES

What was it like having a Superhero for a boyfriend?

Well I can gladly answer that question, and I say it's amazing.

When Five had time off he often comes to see me. Sneaking in through my bedroom window, sometimes to hold me while I sleep. Other times it gets more...R rated you could say.

Right now is one of those times, pinned to the bed by my wrists he used one hand to hold my arms and the other to caress my waist. He'd moved my shirt up a bit to expose my skin to the cool air of the room, goosebumps set fire to my skin.
It may have been cold but my skin was burning. Everywhere he touched no matter how lightly he did it burned with want. I was craving him and he knew it. He was playing with me toying and teasing, gently kissing the skin along my stomach before he removed my shirt from my body.

"Hey not fair you still have yours on." You said he chuckled the tone deep from his arousal. He sat up off you freeing your hands as he threw his short across the room and you took the opportunity to move your hands along his toned midriff leaving gentle kisses all over him. He sighed in bliss at the feeling and ran a finger through your hair.
You stopped and looked up at him with a lustful look his gaze mirroring your own. One things for sure somthing what definitely gonna go down.

Oh I forgot to tell you what it was like having a superhero for a boyfriend...oops.