klaus x reader

Being dead wasn't so bad, sure there were some cons but still. It wasnt the worst in the world.

Especially when there were so many cute ghost boys around. But living people were so much better. Not because you can haunt them (but that's a perk) but because you can hang around one of them and get to know them better. Like growing up with a best friend but they dont know you exist.

Right now you were watching a nice man writh around on the pavement in an alleyway. He had beautiful lean features and a kind pretty face. He was mumbling about voices and intoxication. You walked over to stand next to his form and then crouching down.

"Poor thing, why must you waist your life like this." You said to no one in particular after all being a free spirit was lonely so talking to yourself was a regular occurrence.
He turned his head to face you. He stared to what felt like your eyes and his arm twitched. And he smiled he was very pretty when he smiled it made you smile back at him.

"You have a beautiful smile." He said you rose a brow and turned around to look behind you seeing a wall. You deadpanned at how stupid you were being. You stood and his gaze followed, so you moved to the side to see his gaze once again move with you.
Your eyes widened and you fell to your knees next to him. He looked into your eyes again and he scanned your face. He smiled and reached a hand touch your hair.

"Y-you can-can see me?" You asked he nodded and looked over your form. You were a very pretty ghost in his opinion.

"Yea and you're gorgeous."

So to say that ghost life was horrible was very much wrong