Young Vanya x FEM Reader

A little secret of mine there for a while I was having a sexuality crisis. I thought I was super straight but I took this quiz on the internet (because I am weird idk lol) and it said I was around 10% bi 10% homosexual. Then I wanted to actually see for myself if I was attracted to the opposite sex so I started communicating with a girl I knew and I just didn't feel attracted to her like i thought I'd be (I'm confusing ik my life is a giant bowl of ramen messy and tangled up but still good) but I've figured out that girls are just nice to look at (well now you know I'm a woah-man) but I have figured out that I am asexual which means that I'm not attracted sexually to people I'm there for an emotional relationship not a physical one that might be why I catch feelings fast lol anyway enough talk for me and on to the story =)

Number 8, well you actually but you prefer the name (Y/N). Living in a house full of people with amazing abilities was wild. Being able to control metal, if luther wasn't around you were usually called on to open the pickle jar or any metal topped jar really.

Vanya usually asked you for help with her violin strings and you began to take an interest in the stringed instrument yourself. Vanya began to teach you somethings and soon enough you began to play along side her, and even developing some feelings for the brunette.

"Ok now it starts in A minor..." you zoned out watching her as she spoke about her passion. You looked to the music and realised that she was telling you about the price you were supposed to be playing.

"Van wait a sec." You said calling her by the nickname you'd given her when the two of you were younger.

"All of that went over my head." She giggled ADORABLY and walked over to your music and pointed her fingers and began to speak ince more. But you weren't listening again. Focusing on her face and the way her eye slightly crinkled when she said something's.

And how she was now looking you straight on and watching your eyes as they focused on her. Every freckle dimple and curve of her face. Being a teenager was hard, you had to deal with periods hormones and right now yours were haywire. Especially when she reached out to tuck a strand of hair behind your ear.

"You look so beautiful." You said watching as a blush spread across her cheek. She smiled and chewed the inside of her cheek.

"Thanks."

Hahahhah you thirsty hoes. This wasn't edited and I literaly wrote it in like idk not long lol. But I'm gonna answer the first question I got now it's a long one so be ready of you dont wanna read it then skip (dont worry I do it to)

Question from @MrsScamander605

How many fandoms are you in? What are their names and who's your ultimate favorite character from each?

Answer

Well I'm gonna leave kpop idols and groups and dramas out of this unless you wanna know then I'll tell you in the comments but here it goes.

Voltron LD - Lance Mcclain that Cuban boy  is a hottie

TMNT- Leonardo (donnie rubbing of though)

ATLA- sokka or zuko I can't choose

LOK- MAKO ALL THE WAY I simp for iroh II BOLINN the beifong twins (I got a book for him) like look at bolins thighs and tell me I'm wrong Bolin was the first one that I liked but sum bout them fire boys idk

Lego Ninjago- Literally all the ninja somthing about stong and smart guys gets me

Ouran Highschool Host Club- Tamaki or Kyoya (I have a one shot book in my drafts I never posted)

Naruto- Kiba or Shikamaru

Harry Potter - Draco Malfoy Blaise Zabini and Theodore Nott (there's a secret book to) Newt and Theo scamander

Youge justice or DC comics- Blue Beatle[spanish is sexy I speak it so ik], bat family minus bat man sorry [cuz they're hotties] and cat woman Wally west ect;

Detroit become human- connor connor connor and sumo

Marvel- Spiderman deadpool captain America (because he has America's ass)

The rest have meft my memory but that's all I remember.