Chapter 4 - What happened?

Jerry's POV:

I woke up, with my arm around Layne.

Why am I here? In his room? Why is my arm around him? I thought to myself.

I rolled over on my back, and squeezed my eyes shut, trying to remember what all happened.

Uh.. we were- at the beach.. then we figured out who all was gay. And Layne- yea- Layne said he was gay..then we came here... I thought, trying to process the nights events. All of a sudden, everything from last night hit me like a ton of fucking bricks. Every event.. exactly how it'd happened last night.

Holy shit, we had sex. I- me- I sucked him off.. wow. As I was thinking, I felt myself blush. (Which I rarely did.) The more I sat there, replaying the nights events.. the more and more I realized I.. liked it. All of it. I liked the sex- of course I did. But.. I liked playing with him at the beach.. a-and hearing that he liked me.. and- holding him all night.

Holy fuck.. I like Layne.

I felt Layne roll over, as he nuzzled himself into my chest. Fuck hes so precious..

"Good Morning Staley." I said to him. I was anxious for him to wake up. He barely drunk last night, so I know he'll remember every detail with out having to think all hard.

"Good Morning Jer." Layne said softly.

"Sleep good?" I asked.

All he did was nod in response.

"That's good."

"Mhm. You?" He asked, as he started to open his gorgeous blue eyes.

"Pretty good. Hey Layne?"

"Yes Jerry?"

"Go out with me."

He jolted up, nearly hitting his head on my chin. "W-what?"

I tuned towards him, a smile on my face. "Go out with me."

"A-are you asking me out right now?" He asked me, a bright blush popping up on his pale cheeks.

"Well I'm not asking you out to lunch." I told him, with a laugh.

He wrapped his arms around my neck, then excitedly said, "I'd love to go out with you!"

I wrapped my arms around him, and lightly rubbed his back. "God really gave me an angel." I told him.

With a giggle, Layne said, "What? You dont even believe in god."

"True. But I believe in beauty on earth." I told him.

He slowly pulled back, and said, "Wow Cantrell..I never knew you had a sweet, soft side to you."

"Well Staley.. I didnt know you were gay till last night.. I guess this weekend's all about learning stuff."

"Oh shut up."

"I'm just giving you shit. Plus.. how else do you think all those girls fell in love with me?"

"Probably because of the gorgeous blonde locks, and the dick size." Layne said sarcastically.

"You've never even seen my-" I began, before he cut me off.

"Dont finish."

"My dick." I said, finishing my sentence from before. Layne shot me a 'wow really?' Type of look.  "What? its true."