Chapter 14- When Guitars Are Played

Laynes POV:

Me n Jerry walked into the studio, to record stuff for our new album "Dirt".

"Wheres Sean and Mike?" I asked Jerry, confused as to why the other boys weren't there.

"Hell if I know." Jerry told me. "You wanna run through 'Dam that River' by ourselves?"

"Sure." I told him, setting up the mic.

Jerry pulled his shirt off, before grabbing his guitar out of the case.

"Whyd you take your shirt off Jer?"

"Why you askin? You want me to put it back on?"

"Oh no- I'm definitely not complaining." I told him, as I gave him a little kiss.

"You could take yours off too though." He told me, smirking.

"Why should I huh?"

"Well you wouldnt want your boyfriend to be shirtless alone- would you?" He asked me, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"As if you mind being shirtless." I said with a laugh, and a playful eye roll.

"C'mon babe, pleaseeee?" He pleaded.

I grabbed the hems of my shirt, and pulled it upwards, removing my shirt.

"Well damn.." is all Jerry said.

I blushed at him, then the other two boys walked into the studio.

They walked in, standing close side by side. Sean's hair was all frizzy, and a bit messed up. Mike had on one of Sean's giant flannels- and surprisingly, had it buttoned up all the way.

"Isnt that Sean's?" I asked.

"We live in the same home- laundry gets mixed up." Mike said.

"Uh huh." Jerry said, with a hint of disbelief in his tone.

"Why you two got your shirts off huh?" Mike asked us.

"Gets hot in here." Jerry said.

"Uhh huhhh." Mike said, mocking Jerry from before.

Without another word, we all got to our places, and ran through a few tracks on "Dirt". We wanted to practice more, before we started to actually record the music for the CD.

Once we were done, I watched as Mike took his bass off of his shoulder. The guitar strap made the collar on his- well- Sean's flannel shift, revealing a small bruise on Mike's lower neck.-- a hickey.

"What's with the hickey?" I asked, pointing at Mike.

"Hickey?" Jerry asked, walking towards Mike.

"Definitely dont have a hickey you guys." Mike said, with a nervous chuckle.

Jerry grabbed at Mike's collar, pulling it down. Mike tried to push Jerry away, but barely could.

"I've seen plenty of hickey's. That's one right there." Jerry said.

"Woah whose that from?" I asked.

"No one. Cause it's not a hickey."

"Sure Mike. Sure. And this isnt a guitar." Jerry said, holding up his guitar.

Sean walked over, and looked at the mark on Mike's neck.  Then he jokingly said, "Probably from a guy at the bar for bisexuals."

"Doesnt exist. Trust me I've tried to find one. No bar exists with both male, and female strippers." Jerry said.