Chapter 5- True Love

Jerry's POV:

Me and Layne were up now. We got dressed together, then headed to the studio. Me and Layne agreed to keep our relationship a secret for now.

"Hey, what's up guys?" Sean called out.

I looked over to Layne, and saw him start to blush.

"Not much. What's up with you?" I asked.

"I'm good. Kinda pissed that I didn't get to go to the bonfire." Sean said.

Before I could respond to Sean, Mike interrupted me. "Woah Layneeee. What're you blushing about over there?"

I turned to Layne, and watched as his face got redder. "W-what? N-nothing."

"Uh huh. What, did you find a boyfriend?" Mike teased.

"Boyfriend? I didnt know you liked guys Layne." Sean said.

"W-well-" Layne began.

"Shoulda went to the bonfire man. Everyone confessed what gender they loved." Mike said to Sean, laughing.

"Oh shut the fuck up. Although Mike, I'm curious..whose the lucky girl for this week?" I shot at Mike.

"Hey man, you're out there fucking girls and boys." Mike said.

"Not anymore." I told him.

"Woah Jerry..how bold of you to give up sex."

"Well you know Mike, gotta settle down sometime."

"Hey Layne, do you like any boys?" Sean asked.

"I-i.. y-yea I do." Layne said, shooting Sean a smile.

"So Jerry's fucking some man or woman, and Laynes got a crush. What's up with you two?" Mike asked.

"Well-" I started, before Sean cut me off.

"Wait- Why do you keep looking at Layne like that? Wont lie, the look you two are sending eachother is cute." Sean said, with a bright smile.

"They probably like eachother." Mike said.

Then all eyes were on me. I shrugged, then said, "I mean- i guess."

"Woah really? Man, you two would be so cute together!" Sean admitted.

"They are together you fucking idiot." Mike said to Sean.

Sean held up one of his drumb sticks, and acted like he was gonna throw it at Mike.

"Do it." I told Sean. And with that- Sean threw his drumstick at the back of Mike's head.

"Ow you asshole!" Mike howled. "I'll beat your ass you little drummer boy!"

Sean shrugged, and laughed at Mike's stupidity.

I looked over at Layne, as he looked down at the ground.

"Okay.. but are you really dating? Cause I fully support, I think it would be really cute." Sean asked me and Layne.

"Oh my God Kinney." Mike whispered under his breath.

"Guys come on, were wasting time, we need to practice." I told the boys.

"I told you. They are dating!" Mike told Sean.

"Aweee! Who asked who?" Sean asked.

"You two are fucking something else- I swear to God." I told Mike and Sean.

For the first time, Layne spoke up. "Last night I confessed that I like boys."

"We all kinda already knew." Mike said.