Chapter 10- Love you, Love me

Jerry's POV:

Eddie called, asking if we all wanted to hang out again. I told him itd be a good idea, considering so much has happened between all of us, so we wanted to catch up. Itd be the usual group of people: Me, Layne, Kurt, Dave, Mccready, Mike Starr, Sean, Jeff, Eddie, Stone, Chris, and Susan.

"When we going?" Layne asked me, as he wrapped his arms around me ever so tightly.

"Uhm, now?" I told him.

"Now?" Kurt asked. "After that shit show?" Dave added.

"Oh common babies. I'm sure the guys would love  to hear all about our shit show." I said, laughing.

Dave shrugged, and we all agreed to meet up now.

We pulled up to our usual hang out spot on the beach. Eddie was the one that got us all in one place most of the time, and of course he picked the beach. It was nice though. A nice change of scenery. No more stages, no more flashy lights, no more loud noises and big crowds for a bit. Just me- the guys, and the ocean. We needed that change from time to time.

"Okay Eddie n' Stone. You go first." Layne said.

"Yea." The rest of us said in unison.

Eddie smiled his usual shy smile, and said, "Well.." he wrapped his arm around Stone and smiled at him. "- me and Stone, well- were thinking of going on vacation. While touring stopped and slowed down. You know?"

"Wow, really?" Chris asked, surprised.

"Mhm." Eddie said with a big smile once more.

"Where to?" Layne asked.

"Europe!" Stone excitedly blurted out. "Eddie said I have a whole other surprise there too!"

Eddie gave him a look and shushed him.

"Oh I wasn't supposed to say that part?" Stone asked Eddie.

"Surprise?" Chris asked.

"Uhm-" Eddie began, as he stared down at the ground. "Well.. I-I guess I'll do it now uhm-" He turned to Stone, while holding his hand, and continued. "-I was gonna ask Stone if he maybe wanted to..get a house together?"

"Oh Eddie a house!? Oh my gosh! Y-you want to move in with each other? Like for real? Oh my God Ed.. of course!" Stone told Eddie.

"Move in with each other?" Layne asked them.

"Y-yea" Eddie began. "Weve got enough money now.. and.. I really love Stone. It's the next step to spending a long time with eachother.. you know? I cant marry the man unless I know what it's like to live with him." He finished with a nervous chuckle.

"Ooooo Marry?" Chris asked, teasing the two.

"Hmm.. Stone Vedder." Stone said with a smile.

"Eh.. I think Eddie Gossard sounds better." I told the group.

"Both of them sound like shit." Mike Starr blurted out.

"Yea I agree with Starr. Maybe you should make up a new last name..like.. 'Vossard' Eddie Vossard, and Stone Vossard." Sean said, laughing in between his words.

"O-or maybe like.. 'Gedder' Eddie and Stone Gedder!" Jeff added.

"Yea!" Mike Mccready, and Sean said in unison.

"They both sound dumb as fuck. I say, keep the last names." Mike Starr said.

"Guys guys-" Eddie began. "Me and Stone have to worry about moving in first."