Chapter 16- Ending Beginning

Jerry's POV:

A/N: This is the last chapter of this story. Sorry for the shitty ending, I just got writers block on this one. (But I AM working on a new fic!)

I woke up this morning, feeling generous.

I went down to the kitchen, and made breakfast for Layne.

We had just got done with our first three month bootleg of our tour for our new album "Dirt". Wed only be home for like, three-- four weeks-- some shit like that- so I wanted to do a few special things for Layne before we had to go back on tour for another three months.

I made the plates, sat at the table, and started to eat mine cause Layne wasnt up yet, and I was starving for some real food.

About ten minutes later, Layne came in.

"What's this?" He asked me with a smile.

"Breakfast for my boyfriend." I told him.

"Yea, and you started without me."

"Got hungry."

We both laughed, then Layne sat down, and started to eat with me.

"I'm glad to have alone time with you." I told Layne, as I poured him some coffee.

"Me too Jer. You think the medias found out about me and you? And Mike and Sean?" Layne asked.

I shrugged, then said, "we dont have to worry about that now okay? Enjoy Breakfast."

"What will we all do when they do find out?"

"Layne-"

"Well you know they wont like us- cause were gay."

"Layne we do-"

"Jerry the media cant know! They'll tear us apart! Well loose our fans.. well end up even more broke than we already are. What'll happen to us? What'll happen to me?"

"Layne." I stood up and walked to him. I could tell he was on the verge of bursting out, crying. "What do you mean- what's going to happen to you?"

"Well Jerry-" Layne looked away from me. "I dont know if I can handle the hate.."

"What are you saying Layne? Do you want to break up?"  I asked, furrowing my brows at him in confusion.

"No! Never! I love you too much. But- itll just be.. so much to deal with.." he said, finally looking at me.

"Layne-" I said, as I grabbed his face in my hands. "The media won't know."

"They'll find out- they always do.. they-"

"Layne. Itll be okay. Well just stay low key in public okay? Well be okay. You'll be okay."

Layne jumped up and hugged me tightly. "Thank you baby!"

"Of course."  I said, as I pulled back, and looked him in his deep, melancholy blue eyes.

Slowly, we went in for a gentle, yet passionate kiss.

When he pulled back for air, Layne asked, "could we just cuddle for today? I'm very tired from tour."

"Of course Layne." I said, as we walked back to the room. I laid in bed, them watched as Layne laid beside me. He cuddled up to my chest, and up to the rest of my body. I cringed as I felt his cold skin touch me. I brushed it off and cuddled back up to him, wrapping my arms around him- hoping to warm him up. I pulled the blanket over the both of us, and gave Layne a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"Well be alright.. okay?" I said.

"Okay.." he said back.

A/N: This storyline will tie into my next fan fiction called "Just a few Weeks." (Stone Gossard×Jerry Cantrell) so it's kinda like a sequel.. if you want to read on!