Chapter 13- Boys in Tuxedos

Jerry's POV:

"Damn you look good Staley." I told Layne, trying to hype him up about the fact that he looked amazing in his tuxedo.

It was 2 days before Chris and Susan's wedding, and me, Layne, Mike, and Sean were all going tuxedo shopping.

"No I dont. I look stupid!" Layne told me, as he looked in the mirror at himself.

"No-" I said, fixing his bow tie, "-you look hot as fuck. Like damn, I cant believe I get to walk you around on my arm." I looked him up and down, as he blushed at me.

"Compared to you I look like shit! You're the eye candy Jer." He told me.

"Dont compare yourself Layne. Itll only hurt you. You look good as all hell. My sexy boyfriend."

Layne blushed again, then Sean and Mike came over. They had been living together In the Music Bank for about a month now. Sean said he still gets called an asshole by Mike, and Mike said Sean still says dumb shit that pisses him off, but that they can "tolerate it because of the band, and because they like eachother."

"Layne, Jerry we need your help." Me and Layne turned around, and looked at the two men.

"What the fuck?" I said.

Mike had his tux on. It looked nice, but of course Mike felt the need to unbutton his shirt to halfway down his chest, exposing the middle of his chest, and stomach, and Sean had his tux on, but his pants were too short, which made them both look like pure idiots.

"Can you believe this idiot is my date to the wedding?" Mike said, pointing out Sean's exposed ankles, from the pants being too short.

"Mike button your shirt up man." I told him. "Sean, go find bigger pants. Is it really that hard to pick out tuxes?"

They both left, and changed.

"You think they're dating?" Layne asked me.

"Who knows. I'm surprised Mike asked Sean to be his date for the wedding." I told Layne.

"Yea. It is kinda weird."

"Are you two dating?" Layne asked Sean as him and Mike came back, after finding the correct tuxedos for themselves.

Mike began to blush, but also rolled his eyes at the question.

"N-no we arent." Sean told us.

"Yea I wouldnt date this idiot anyways." Mike said, avoiding eye contact with us all.

"Mhm." Me and Layne said.

"Oh shut up Mike.. you would too date me- we already talked about all that. But no- seriously- we arent dating." Sean said.

About 10 minutes later, Eddie, Stone, Jeff, and Mccready came into the shop. They had already gotten their tuxedos, but were making sure they still fit.

"Wheres Kurt n Dave?" Jeff asked.

I just gave him a shrug as my reply.

"Guys I'm so excited! My tuxedo looks so good. And Eddie- holy fuck. He looks like a sexy gentleman." Stone said, smirking at Eddie.

Eddie playfuly pushed Stone as he laughed. "No I dont. I look like a freshman boy getting ready for a choir concert."

"Mhm. Then right after the choir concert, Ed's gonna go find Stone, and rip his tux off of him." Sean said.

"Mike's gonna do the same to you buddy." Stone said to Sean. By now everyone knew about Sean and Mike's little crush towards eachother.

Mike blushed heavily, which was- such a weird thing to see from Mike- but he always did so around Sean.

"Not if Sean does it to him first." I told them all. We all shared a laugh.

"You're lucky I dont have a drum stick or I'd chuck it at your head." Sean said.

"Like you did to Mike? You see how that turned out right?" I told him. We all laughed, then Kurt and Dave came out of a back fitting room.

"You've been here this whole time?" Layne asked.

"Yes." Dave said with a laugh.

It was weird seeing the two greasy haired boys in nice tuxes. But I'm sure none of us thought wed see the day where we were all in tuxes either.

"You know how long it took to get Kurt into a suit?" Dave asked.

"Do you know how long it took to get Dave to stop complementing me?" Kurt said.

"Awee." We all said in unison.

Dave showed his teethy grin, as Kurt smiled back with an eye roll.

"Damn-- we look like a bunch if STUDS!" Jeff said from the back, as he checked himself out in the mirror.

"Jeff.. you do know that you cant wear a goofy hat to the wedding right?" Stone said.

"How dare you Stone?" Jeff began. Then he quietly said, "I have nice ones too."

"Yea Jeffs wearing his hat, and I'm wearing my shades." Mccready said.

"You do know its inside right?" I asked Mccready.

"Yes I do." Mccready said.

"What Mike Starr.. are you gonna wear your shades inside the wedding too?" Layne asked, with a chuckle.

"Always bro. Always." Mike said.

Jeff and Mccready high-fived, then said, "fuck yea! Were gonna look so cool!" "You know it man!"

"You guys are idiots." Stone said, as he laughed, and rolled his eyes at the two men.

"This'll be fun." I told the crowd.

"Why the fuck does Eddie, Jerry, Mike, and Dave look like they're supposed to be security for a strip club in those suits?" Sean asked.

"Dave wont beat anyone up." Stone said.

"Uh think again. Weve seen it." I told Stone. We all laughed. Then Mike said, "Nah Jerry's more like the person that's throwing money at the strip club, not the security guard."

"Oh fuck you Starr." I said, as we all laughed at his words.

"So everyone's suits fit?" Eddie asked.

We all said "yes" then we all went our separate ways to home. Me and Layne went to our house, and finished moving Laynes stuff into my room. Eddie and Chris said they were going to the beach, and then going home. Kurt and Dave were going back to their apartment that Dave bought a few months back, far, far away from Courtney. And Mike and Sean went to the Music Bank.