Chapter 7- What'd I Lose?

Jerry's POV:
A/N: sorry this one's kinda short.

I walked up to Courtney's door, and knocked loudly. I know she left earlier, but I'd hope she was home. It's either home, or some party.

Luckily, she answered. "What do you fucking want Jerry?" She asked me with a scowl.

"Woah, calm down there princess." I told her. "I'm here to deliver news from Kurt."

"Kurt?" She questioned. "Why couldn't he do it?"

"Because hes too scared."

"Scared? Of course."

"Oh get off your fucking high horse. He said he wants a break."

Her face went from mad, to sorrowful.

"Oh.. tell Kurty I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. Please Jer." She pleaded.

I pointed a finger towards her face, and said, "Do not call me that. You're not my friend. You dont get the privilege. And I'll tell him. But he won't care. Not unless you change."

"No- Kurty loves me, he wouldn't." She said.

"He did. He wanted me to tell you. I guess you shouldn't have told him that he can't talk to his best friend."

"Oh Dave? It's not my fault Dave trys to steal Kurt away from me!"

"Dave could probably treat Kurt way better."

"Shut up. Kurt doesn't even like boys."

"Uh, yes he does. He likes boys and girls-- because unlike you, hes a beautiful human being, who also thinks everyone is beautiful. Should've took his advice. Your fault." I told her.

"Kurt would've told me!"

"He probably did. You just dont listen."

"You know what?? I dont need to deal with you! Tell Kurt that if he wants me back, I'm here. I'm not even worried about it. He'll come back, he always does. He loves me too much. Not Dave." She said, before she slammed the door in my face. I held up a middle finger towards the door, and mumbled "bitch" under my breath.. wishing she had seen, and heard it. After that, I just went home.

***

About 10 minuets later, I made it back home. I walked in, Kurt and Layne sitting side by side, Laynes arm around him, as Kurt had his face buried in his hands again.

"Told her." I said.

"W-whatd she say?" Kurt asked, as he looked up, and wiped the small stream of tears from his face.

"She said that if you wanted her back you could return to her. She also said she didn't care." I told him.

Immediately, Kurt burst into tears. Layne hugged him tightly, and I went and crouched down in front of him.

"Hey-" I began, "I told her that Dave could treat you better. I think Dave likes you too. He really could. Treat you better- you know?"

"I-idk Jerry ... I-I still like Courtney.."

"But you like Dave too, don't you?" I asked Kurt.

"Y-yea.. i.. do. I can't make a decision unless I know if Dave likes me or not." Kurt admitted.

"I'll ask." Layne said.

"N-no you guys did enough." Kurt told him.

"I want to." Layne admitted.

"Tomorrow. Can we at least wait for tomorrow?" Kurt asked.

"Of course. Stay here though, please? You can sleep in Laynes room, Layne can sleep in mine with me." Layne looked at me and smiled, then nodded at Kurt for reassurance.

"Okay. I'll stay. Goodnight you guys.." Kurt said, as he got up and headed to Laynes room. He knew where it was, because he came here with Axl Rose one time, for a small party.

"Goodnight." Me and Layne told him.

Layne walked towards the bed, and took his shirt and shorts off. He looked so good..

"Damn.. you're hot." I told him, placing a small kiss on his lips. I watched him blush as I pulled back, but instead of him saying something, he kissed me, this time, a passionate kiss. Layne had his hands on my upper ribs, and my hands were on his waist. I moved him over to the bed, and sat him down.

"J-Jerry we can't, Kurt's in the next room over." Layne whispered.

"I know." I told him, as I crawled over him, as he laid down. "-were just making out. Won't be able to hear us make out-- as long as your quiet."

"S-shut up." Layne said, before I kissed him again.

We kissed for a while, taking small breaks to breathe here and there. Once we stopped, I rolled off of him.

As Layne cuddled up to me, he asked, "Will you go with me to talk to Dave?"

"Of course Baby." I said, placing a light kiss on his forehead.

"Thanks."

"Mhm."

"You think Kurt will be okay?" Layne asked me.

"He'll be just fine. Just watch, Dave will tell Kurt that he likes him, and Kurt will be happy again. He'll forget all about that bitch."

"Okay. You think we should check on him?"

"I'll go." I said, getting up. I knocked on Kurt's door-- no answer. I decided I'd open his door. I knocked on it lightly as I slowly opened it, so he had time to cover up in case he took his pants off or something to sleep better. I peeked in and saw him laying on his stomach. He told me he had slept on his stomach a lot because it made it feel better at night, cause he had stomach problems forever now. He slept peacefully..as if nothing happened. I think sleep was his getaway at times. That's why Dave and Krist said that when he passes out on the bus on tour, they just let him sleep.  Since he was fine, I decided to go back to bed.

"Hes fi-" I began, before I realized Layne was already sound asleep too. I crawled in bed with him, and played with his tangled, yet soft curls, until I fell asleep.