💙Blood💙

✍💜Ok so this...is actually a problem I have and I'm also posting similar stories on my other one-shot books I'll explain more later...well hope you like it anyway. Bye luvs!💜✍

~💘Your POV💘~

I hissed in pain and cursed under my breath as I looked at my thumb. It was sliced open about half an inch in length. "Fucking backstabbing glass!" I grumbled under my breath and I threw away the broken glass. I looked at my thumb and remembered we didn't have bandaids in space "that's fucking fabulous" I grumbled and decided to just lick the blood clean from my thumb. My eyes widened at the taste of my own blood. It was sweet and delicious. The slight metallic flavor gave it an addicting taste. Blood kept gushing out of the cut and I kept sucking it and licking it off. When it stopped I pouted but went on with my night. I went into Lance's room and played down next to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. "You ok?" "Yeah just cut my thumb nothing drastic" I showed him my thumb and he kissed it with a smile. "All better" I smiled at his childish behavior and buried my head in his chest. The whole night up until 2 am I was thinking of nothing but the taste of my blood. I don't know why I was but it was just in my head until I passed out.

When I woke up Lance was gone. 'Probably woke up already.' I looked at my thumb and it was sealed with a dark red color and light purple around it. I rubbed it against my finger and it stung slightly. "Ow." I got up and changed into a White t-shirt black jeans. "Laziness." I walked out of the room and looked around. "Lance? Keith?" Noone. I went into the kitchen "Hunk? Coran?" Nothing. Into the main deck. "Shiro? Princess? Pidge?" Nothing. I checked the hangers and the lions were gone. "Really? They left me?! Assholes." I went into the kitchen to get food. "Let's hope there is something actually good in here." I opened the fridge and grinned when I saw (F/BreakFast) in the fridge with a note on it. 'Hey, Babe! It's lance (No duh) but I made you breakfast. Sorry, I had to leave but you know duty calls!' I could basically see him flexing from here. 'I'll get back soon promise!' I smiled then heated up my food. 

I laughed when I got done and put the plate in the sink. "He might have had Hunk help him cook it." I threw my silverware in the sink but instead of throwing the knife I looked at the blade. I looked at my reflection through the knife and ran my thumb on the face feeling the cool metal stop the stinging slightly. I smiled then ran my finger on the blade edge. "Shit." I hissed but felt my blood flow down my thumb. My finger stung but I put it up to my mouth and licked the blood clean. It tasted just as good as last night. I smiled then cut my other thumb. Feeling the blood pour from my thumb was enticing and tasting it was absolutely addicting. I smiled at my hands then threw the knife into the sink. I didn't even notice a certain space dad that stayed back to protect me watching from the door with a concerned face. 

I walked onto the deck when I saw the lions coming in. The monitor turned on with Lance's face. "Let us in babe. Mission was complete!" I smiled then nodded opening the hangers for the lions. "Thanks (N/N)!" "No problem Emo King!" I teased at Keith as he walked in taking off his helmet. He smiled then messed up my hair. "HEY!" I fixed my hair as he laughed. I've always seen him as a brother so technically that makes Shiro my brother as well...complicated. speaking of Shiro where is the dude? "Hey, where's Shiro? I thought he went with you?" "No, He stayed with you since I piolet the Black lion now." "And that I fly Red now." "and I fly blue." My eyes slightly widened but I shrugged. "He must have been in his room or the training room. I didn't check there." They nodded and I waved off to head to the training room. I need to keep in shape even if I'm not in a Paliden. 

I walked in and saw Shiro. "Heya!" "Why were you doing that?" He asked as he kicked the sandbag off of its hook and was sent flying. I flinched as I watched the bag land on the floor. "Doing what?" "You know exactly what (Y/N)." He said scarily calm. I stepped back and glanced at my hands. "Nope, nothing is coming to mind." "I saw you cutting yourself in the kitchen with a knife!" I flinched. "Does Lance know? Why are you doing this? We love you!" My eyes focused on him and shook my head. "I wasn't cutting cause I'm depressed, Shiro." He cocked his head to the side but before he could question me I walked to the door. "Oh and don't tell Lance...Don't even bring it up again...please." I deciding to just chill in the deck. I sat in front of Lance's control's and sighed. "Should have been paying attention." "Babe!" I looked over and saw Lance. He sat next to me and Picked me up placing me on his lap. 

"Hey, Love!" "Did you enjoy breakfast?" "Yep!" "What happened to your fingers?" He put his hands on mine and looked at my fingers. "Oh, I dropped a glass being an idiot and cut my hands." I lied through my smile. "Oh well be careful ok? I love you." "Love you to Lancelot!" He smiled and we sat there for a few minutes before Pidge called him over. "Gotta go love." "OK Bye Lance." "Bye (Y/N)." He walked away and I was sitting there looking at the space sky. 

~💙Lance's POV💙~

"What did you need Pidge...And everyone else." "It's about (Y/N)." "What's wrong? I was just with her and she seems fine." "Did you see her hands?" Shiro asked with his arms crossed. He was giving me a cold stare with sent shivers up my spine. "Yeah, I did she said she dropped a glass and cut her hand trying to pick it up." "Of course..." "What? What's going on? Is it something I Should Know?" "Just...pay attention to her hands ok?" "Why not just tell him now?" Hunk questioned as he walks towards me. "He wouldn't believe me and you all know it." "Believe you on what?!" I yelled starting to get annoyed. They looked at me as I looked around the room. "If it's involving (Y/N) I want to know! Is she in trouble? What the hell is going on!?" They sighed then looked at Shiro. "Fine." "Tell me now Shiro." "She's cutting ok?" "Cutting?" "Yeah. While you all were on your mission I saw her in the kitchen cutting her hand. 

"Why didn't you stop her?" "She didn't know I was there and I didn't want to scare her and make her hurt herself more." I looked at the ground and shook my head. "But she doesn't...She doesn't seem depressed or-" "I asked her about it earlier in the training room and she told me she wasn't depressed." "You-" "Look she told me not to bring it up and I'm kinda breaking her trust but you needed to know." "Why is she cutting then?" "I don't know. Just watch her ok?" I sighed then nodded. 'There's no way...Is it me? Am I the reason? Did I do something? Is it because of the stress I bring?' Thought after thought filled my head and I was only brought out of it when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hey,  I can say for a fact it isn't your fault Lance." I looked up and saw Keith. 'How did-' "Don't blame yourself ok? I could tell with your expression." I nodded with a slight smile. He put his hand back in his pocket and walked off. 'Galra mind reading we don't know about?' 

I walked off myself and decided to talk to (Y/N) directly. I walked into the deck and looked around "(Y/N)?" Nothing..."Hmm.." I looked in her room, training room, my room everywhere. "Hey, Hunk have you seen (Y/N)?" "She was in the kitchen like...5 minutes ago." "Thanks, Hunk." I walked to the kitchen and the sight horrified me. It was (Y/N) leaning against the fridge with a knife with slight blood on the blade. She put her wrist to her mouth and...she started sucking on it. She licked the cut then cut her other wrist and her forearm with the knife. She smiled at herself then threw the knife into the sink. She dabbed the cuts with her finger hissing at the pain. She put her finger to her mouth and moaned in delight. I walked out of my hiding spot and crossed my arms.

 "(Y/N)!" I barked making her jump. She turned to me then hid her arms. "H-Hey love! W-What did you need?" "Your hands," I asked with concerned eyes. "My hands? Why?" She glanced at her hands for a millisecond then back at me. "Please." She sighed then did as I asked and showed me her hands and arms. I saw the cuts from earlier were reopened cuts across her palms and cuts up and down her arm. "(Y/N)..." She looked away and looked like she was about to cry. "Is it because of me? Am I the reason? I-I can change! Is it Keith? Or hunk? Shiro? Whatever it is I can fix it! Just don't hurt yourself! We love you too much to have you die!" She looked at me and shook her head "I-I'm not wanting to die Lance..." "Then why were you cutting?" "I'm...addicted ok?" "Addicted?" "I'm addicted to my blood! I...I just want it...I cut myself to drink it. It's....thrilling! It's sweet and..." She looked down and tears started to flow down her cheek. "I'm disgusting.." 

"No, No you aren't! You are far from that!" She pulled her arms away from me and stepped back. "J-Just leave me alone ok Lance?" "No! No, I will not (Y/N) I love you too much!" She looked at her hands and shook her head. "I'm just a disgusting-" "Stop" "-idiotic-" "(Y/N)" "-Ugly-" "Shut It" "-Person." I grabbed her shirt and pulled her to me. I wrapped my arms around her as tight as I could. "No, you are not! You're the most amazing, smart, and beautiful person!" She cried heavily and I rubbed her back. "We can help you ok? I promise." 

Ok for a first chapter I think it's ok. Tell me what you think! Hope you liked it! Bye luvs!