💚Fireworks💚

Heya! I know it's like a day or two after 4th or July but hey I'm a busy humanoid! Leave me alone! Okay, let's go!

~Pidge's POV~

This is the first year we all came back from space. It was the 4th of July and we all were going to the Gateway to watch the firework show. We got there at around 8:30ish since the show started at 10. We looked around for Hunk's big sister and my wonderful girlfriend, (Y/N)! I texted her and she sent us a picture where she was. It was a patch of grass near the middle of the plaza. When we got there she seemed to have gotten there at the very least a whole thirty minutes before we did. She had gotten us a good spot, food, blankets, chairs, drinks, and portal chargers. Hunk ran over and hugged her tightly "THANK YOU SO MUCH (Y/N)!!" She laughed and hugged the big man "No problem Lil bro!"

She was wearing a black undershirt an (f/c) flannel, blue jeans, an (f/c) hoodie around her waist and some running shoes. As usual, she wanted to be comfortable but have some style. "Heya babe!" She exclaimed as I walked over. She got up and hugged me almost crushing my ribs. She was just as strong as Hunk and had a broader build than most females. "Heya love!" She waves at the others, Allura, Lance, Coran, Keith, and Shiro, with a bright smile. "Heya Guys! I hope this area is okay! It was pretty crowded when I got here and there wasn't enough space."

"It's perfect (Y/N)" I reassured hugging the taller female "you fucking Amazon warrior princess." "Your just short" I gasped dramatically but she went down and hugged me before crashing on the blankets with me on her. "Calm down you smol adorable child." I laughed softly and cuddled into her. Hunk and Lance made fun of us as Shiro and Keith were basically stuffing food into their mouth holes. (Y/N) rolled her eyes and flipped them off "Oh shush you gay fucks." Lance blushed a dark red since he liked Keith but Hunk rolled his eyes with a slight blush. You see Hunk is Pansexual while Lance is Bisexual. Lance likes Keith and Hunk likes Allura.  "Screw you!"

We both laughed at the two as they walked away with red faces. As the night went on we all took photos and videos. When the countdown began (Y/N) held my hand with a small smile. When it hit 1 (Y/N) pulled me to her and right when the firework went off she kissed me. I gladly kissed her back and wrapped my arms around her neck as Her hands rested on my hips.

She pulled away and cuddled me as we watched the fireworks. The explosions in the air made (Y/N)'s face glow in all sorts of colors making her look so much more beautiful than she already was. She took photos with me and videos of the fireworks. After around 20 minutes of fireworks, they ended and we got up. Hunk helped his sister with the blankets and chairs. Lance and Kieth threw away trash as Allura, Shiro and Coran led us so we wouldn't all get lost in the crowd of people.

When we got out I went with (Y/N) since Hunk drove me here. I got into (Y/N)'s passenger side and she smiled. "Pidge" "Yeah?" "I love you" I blushed and held her hand "I love you too (N/N)" She smiled and we shared a passionate kiss.