Chapter 5 Happy Must Leave?

In the USA...

        Happy wakes up beside Melinda.  He sighs when he realizes he must leave.  He has to go home.  He really must get there soon!  He likes this female feline though even though she is not a character from the anime show he comes from at all.  He does not care that she is a real cat.  

       He does not want to leave her, but how will he stay much longer?   By now his friends must worry for him since he has been gone for at least a day, if not longer.  He has no idea that he has been away for over a week.  He has no clue that Natsu and Lucy have grown closer and agree to date each other.  He does not know that Ezra threatens to make Gray tag along with the others on the next mission.   

    In the fairy tail world, Magonila , Natsu and Lucy wake up beside each other.  They blush when they realize they must have fallen asleep together on Natsu's sofa last night.  They are happy to be together though since they are such great companions, partners, and are now boyfriend and girlfriend as well.  

    Lucy smiles over at Natsu. She gets up and enters the bathroom where she washes her face.  She also watches her hair and takes a shower.  She smiles as she notices that Natsu was kind enough to leave a spare towel, washcloth, soap bar and set of clothes for her.  When she finishes the shower, she dries off, changes into the spare clothes and puts a comb through her thick, long, blonde hair. She dries her hair with the blow dryer and pulls it back into a nice french braid.

   "Wow, Luce!  You look nice this morning!"  Natsu grins over at her.

    "Thanks, you like nice too."  Lucy remarks.

       Natsu steps into the bathroom next and closes the door behind him.  He took showers, dries off and gets dressed for the day.  When he exits the bathroom, Lucy''s  mouth drops.

       "What is the matter does the tie look bad?"  Natsu ask

      "No, it looks great with the outfit to me."  Lucy remarks.

    "In fact, you look rather handsome to me."  Lucy says. She smiles when Natsu blushes at her compliment.

     Natsu and Lucy leave to go on a date since it is their day off from work.  Suddenly out of nowhere, the sky changes from blue and clear, to gray and rainy.  Natsu is upset as he did not prepare for rain, and neither did Lucy by the looks of it.  

     In the real world with Happy...

       Happy stands up, and sighs.  He thinks, it is been nice, but I must go my dear.  He frowns.  He sobs tears of sadness as the realization that he has to leave his friend behind hits him hard.  Harder than he ever thought possible since he only just met her last night.

      Melinda climbs out of her basket.  She hobble over to him and purrs.  She meows.  She sits down beside him. She can sense something troubles him, but has no idea why.  She is clueless as to what could disturb her new found friend in such a way. 

      The television remote falls off the coffee table and onto the floor.  Melinda begins to play with it.  She bats it back and forth with her paws.  She unknowningly turns it on and it ends up on the show that Happy comes from of all things!  

   Talk about ironic as there is no way, Melinda could possibly understand what this means, right?  He looks at the screen with her and sees Natsu and Lucy are on a date!  How nice! 

    "Wait, a minute?  Natsu dates Miss Lucy?  Since when were they together?  Why was I not told about this?"  Happy remarks.

     Melinda just meows along with it.

       Allison pays no mind to what station the tv  is on.  She just smiles, waves by and heads off to her work.  She arrives there safe, and on time.  She is glad since she thought for sure with the traffic she would be late.  She breathes a sigh of relief.

     Meanwhile, Happy sees a light flash as the screen goes blank!  Poof!  There is a poof of smoke and somehow Happy and Melinda no longer can feel the floor beneath them!  Where on earth are they?  Are they alive, or have they died?   What has become of them?  Where did they go?

     to be continued in Chapter 6  Happy and Melinda's  Adventure?