Since U Been Gone

School was back on track. It had been for a few weeks. Valentine's Day came and went. Chloe and Beca took their relationship to the next level. Beca had started to spend every second of her time that she wasn't in rehearsal or class with Chloe. She barely saw her sister, who was spending a lot of time with Benji.

Beca looked over to see her sister was still asleep. It was a Saturday, meaning they didn't have class. Beca had been awake for the last few hours. She spent most of the time working on her music, or wondering about Chloe. She couldn't wait for the next year, when she was able to live with Chloe. She just wondered about her sister.

As much as she didn't want to admit it, she knew that things were heating up between Emily and Benji. She knew that their relationship, although having been together longer, they were a few steps behind Beca and Chloe. Beca could feel it in her that by the time the next school year begins; Benji and Emily were going to have moved in together.

Beca turned to look at her computer at the mix she was working on. She saved her work and closed the laptop. She moved over to try and wake Emily up.

"Wake up," Beca whispered, shaking the younger girl.

Emily frowned, mumbled a few words, and turned, so her back was to Beca.

The vampire laughed softly. Her sister was a heavy sleeper. Beca couldn't remember the last time she slept so long, She missed it, being able to sleep more than three hours a night. She inched closer to Emily's ear. "Wake up!"

Emily jumped up, screaming. She looked over to her grinning sister. She glared at her sister. "What the hell, Beca?'

"I'm sorry, it was the only way to wake you up," Beca laughed, staring at her sister.

"Why?" The younger girl tried to rub the sleep from her eyes.

"Because you and I are spending the day together. No boyfriend and no girlfriend. Kind of like old times."

Beca watched as Emily's eyes lit up. "Really?"

Beca nodded. "Just you and me. And maybe we can go to the Blood Bar? Feed a little? We can talk about anything you want. We can do whatever you want after."

Emily quickly got off the bed and grabbed her shoes. She looked up to her sister. "I miss when it was just you and me."

"Me too, Em."

"I can't wait."

"The longer you stay here, the later we hang out."

"No boyfriend, no girlfriend? If Chloe calls, you won't bail right?"

"I promise, go and get ready."

"Sure?"

"She promises! Just go! I'm trying to sleep!" Beca's roommate said from the other side of the room, placing her pillow over her head. The two sisters laughed.

"I'll see you later," Emily said, pressing her lips on her sister's cheeks. The younger Mitchell rushed out of the room, towards her dorm to get ready. Beca smiled as she watched, as she was telling the truth when she said she missed hanging out with her sister alone. She couldn't wait.

-

Although it was Saturday, Benji had class. There were some classes that went on during the weekend, not a lot, but some. Benji chose one that did. It was just for three hours in the morning, so the rest of his day was empty.

His class was a Wizard and Witches only class. They learned the secrets of their kind. A lot of classes allowed different species in, but there were some exclusive classes, such has Benji's weekend class.