Chapter Twelve: Challenge #2

Back Outside, Five Minutes in the Challenge

This challenge was so extremely creepy and disgusting. The challenge was to cleanse five tiles to complete the snake tile picture in the middle of to where the heart was kept. And in order to find those tiles, all three of us have to wear white clothing and gloves in order to find the tiles. And the place to search for them, was in a large tub of organs and other body intestines. This was absolute hell. Not just because of the organs me and Roi were searching through, but because it was so freezing cold outside. Every time I had to stick my hand inside to find a tile, it felt so freakin cold. Even with my numb arm, it still didn't make it better. As me and Roi kept searching, I could hear Nikita complaining about gross it was to feel everything in her tub. "This is so gross! Oh my god!", she screamed as I looked over at her.

My Confession: I honestly feel bad for Nikita. I know that she was voted in because of her sassiest lately, but I still felt sorry for her.

"Hey! Stop staring and keep looking!", Roi told me as I glared at him. He was literally making me want to grab him by the neck right now. "Well I don't don't see you doing so much of the work! You're just complaining about how cold it is outside and that your hands are numb.", I told him as he stopped to look at me. "Says the girl with a numbed arm!", he said as I just ignored him at this point. We both kept on searching for tiles, and so far Nikita found two of them. We needed five in order to cleanse the heart. Roi went to go check out the heart, and I just continued to find the tiles. "I found another one!", I told Roi. He took the tile and placed it on the picture. We only had two, and Nikita was now down to three. "I swear! If I get out of this, I'm going to hurt someone!", I heard her say. As I kept on looking, I found another tile and gave it to Roi. So far, we had three. Only two more, and then we can cleanse the heart. Except only this time, the night was getting darker. And the water was now getting harder to see and find a tile. "What's wrong?", Roi asked me. "The night got darker. It's hard to see the water now.", I told him while continuing to search. "There's only two more pieces, but we can't find them.", he said while searching as well.

My Confession: This search is like taking forever, and I'm just about to call it quits. And to be honest really, I felt like I actually called it; because Nikita actually found the last two tiles and got the heart.

I saw the casket of the heart opening, and Nikita ran towards to get it. But then me and Roi heard hissing, and saw the Snake Woman coming. "No! Hey! Chill!", Roi shouted as the Snake Woman was coming up closer to him. I screamed in horror as I saw the Snake Woman biting down on poor Roi. "ROI! NO!", I shouted as I saw him shout in pain. This started to take a turn on me, because I now feel bad that the last thing I did to him was make him hate me. As I got tears to go down my face, Nikita pulled my arm and made me run with her. She had the heart, but she wanted me to come with her, too. "Come on, let's go!", she told me. However, I didn't felt like leaving for some weird reason. Just watching another one of my friends die, is just too hard for me to handle. "Sorry! Love you! Bye!", Nikita said to Roi's dead body. As I heard the Snake Woman hissing loudly, we both got to Mortimer and he brought out the head. Nikita squeezed the heart, and I was just feeling the same way she was. But once the head was soaked, the Snake Woman disappeared in the distance. I placed my hand on my heart and looked at Nikita. "Hoof! That was close...", I told her. "Yeah... You okay?", she said to me. I looked at her and held onto my numbed arm. "Yeah, Nikki... I... Thanks...", I said while giving her a hug. She smiled at me as we both walked away with the heart back to the hideout.

My Confession: Even though I feel sad for Roi's death, at least things are good between me and Nikita. The only problem is that, she was going to kill the son of a bitch that voted her in...

Back in the Lounge

Once we both got back into the lounge, Nikita was at this rate pissed. I could tell because she was grabbing my arm like if I was a bad girl, and she was steamed in the face. As everyone cheered for her, she spit on the floor and showed everyone the heart. "Which any of you bitches who voted for me, I'm coming for you next...", she said while giving me the heart. I dropped it on the floor and looked so disgusted. But at least we now got the second artifact. As the group talked about what they found next for the next clue, I went to the arcade to change out of the outfit I had on. As I took off the white suit and black gloves, I felt that my arm wasn't in pain anymore for some weird reason. I unbuttoned my shirt for a second to see what happened, and then I go into shock.

My Confession: When I open up my shirt to see my right arm, I am immediately terrified. Because when I took out my arm, I see this huge mark on my arm.

I had no idea what it was, but all I know was that it must've came from the bite. Now my only main concern was that, how was I supposed to hide this from my friends? Especially, Joey?

 Now my only main concern was that, how was I supposed to hide this from my friends? Especially, Joey?