Chapter Eighteen: Coffee?

In the Police Station Office

I woke up slowly to find myself in a great heap of pain on my head. I checked around the room and saw that I wasn't with my group anymore. Instead, I was in an office. And there was someone here with me. Also, I smelled coffee in the air; and it didn't smell good. As I finally got the urge to open my eyes, I see that it's the Strong Man, who was busy making two cups of coffee. I want to get up, but I couldn't move for some weird reason. Not just that, but I was still in so much pain after getting hit on the head. "Somebody.... Help me.... Please....", I said quietly to myself. However, the Strong Man heard me. "Help? Pfft! No one's going to help you, doll face...", he told me while turning around. He then took the two coffee cups and placed them on another table. As he placed them down, he looked at me. "What are you doing? Where am I?", I asked him. "You're at the police station. In my office. Sitting here and getting very comfortable while I make you coffee. How do you like your's? Cream? Sugar? Milk?", he said while walking to the refrigerator. I didn't answer him on anything he asked me. I was so afraid to see what he was going to do. As he slammed the fridge shut, he looked at me again. "Damn! We're out of milk. Not to worry... I have a way to get some for us....", he said while walking back to the table. I saw him taking out something that was covered under a black blanket. As he took the blanket off, I go into shock. Because what was under that blanket, was a breast pump. "Y-You can't do this to me!", I said while trying to move out of the seat I'm in. Except I can't, because my wrists and legs are cuffed down to it. "You know that if we're going to have coffee, we need milk. And you're the only one with some. But don't worry, it's only be for a few minutes.", he said while bringing the machine to me. I immediately start screaming and thrashing at this point. There was no way in hell that he was using me as a source for milk. "NO! GET AWAY! NO! AHHH!!! AH!", I screamed. He then put down the machine and covered my mouth with his strong arm. "SHH! Shut up! SHUT UP!", he shouted at me. As he kept his hand on my mouth, I bite him to get off of me. However, it only made him more upset. "Ugh! THAT'S IT! I'm just about done with this, you little bitch!", he said while getting something from his desk. I still kept on screaming for help, and struggled to escape. "SOMEONE! HELP! STAY AWAY FROM ME! NO! HELP! AHHHH!!!!", I scream. But as I did, the man put a cloth in my mouth and sealed my lips with a piece of duct tape. I was definitely not having this anymore. This time, I was so angry and scared at the same time. "Shhh... Don't worry... Once the milk is out, then we can have coffee and get to know each other...", the man told me while unbuttoning my shirt. I close my eyes and start to cry. I didn't want to look at him doing something bad to me. I waited for something to happen, but instead I heard a crash and something falling on the ground. I opened my eyes and saw that it wasn't the man anymore. It was Manny, who held onto a broken wine bottle. He put the bottle down and came over to un-cuff me. "Oh my god, baby! Are you alright? Did he hurt you?", he asked me while taking the tape off my mouth. I spit out the cloth and looked angry at Manny. "Do I LOOK alright, to you?! I was this closed to being milked for coffee!", I shouted at him. Manny looked a bit quiet after what I just told him, and started to help me out. "I'm sorry... I was just scared.", I tell him. "Don't worry, it's fine. I was helping the crew break out our two damsels in distress by having that crazy lady chase me. Once I lost her, I came in to help save you.", he told me. Once the last cuff was off, I got up from the chair and looked down at the Strong Man. He was unconscious, and bleeding a bit on the head. "You nasty son of a bitch!", I shouted while getting on top of him to punch and kick him. However, Manny stopped me from being violent. "Genesis! Genesis! Calm down! It's okay! I'm here now. You're free! We don't have time for this. We need to go back and help the group.", Manny said while holding me in his arms. I knew that he was right; we still have an artifact to cleanse. "Alright, let's go! Before he wakes up and tries to murder us this time.", I said to Manny while buttoning up my shirt. We both then made a run for the door, and went back to go help out the group.

Back With the Group

Once me and Manny run back, Joey comes to hug me. "Genesis, are you okay?", he asked me. "Well, I was this close to having my milk in his coffee. But I'm fine.", I said as Joey got confused for a second. I then told him that we didn't have time for this. Right now I saw the group dealing with a large puzzle, and they were almost done with it. But as I was helping the group with the puzzle, I heard the Strong Man's voice. "Everyone hide! Quick!", I told them all. Everyone immediately went to hide, and the only place I hid was behind a building. I heard him saying some angry things under his breath, and I get so scared when I see him pass the building I'm hiding behind. But once he left, I sighed in relief. As we all got out of our hiding places, we all went back to finish the statue. Once it was finish, the last piece of the artifact is shown, and there's another note.

To cleanse the artifact, insert the fragments into the configuration and wrap it with a holy band of leather. To recover the leather band, and new strong man must be found. Choose wisely. Only the strongest will survive.

"Again! Dropping like flies.", Manny said to us all.

My Confession: Okay, at least the note didn't say that it needed another person to join in on the challenge. THANK GOODNESS, FOR THAT! Now the only question is, which men are going in?