Epilouge

We all see the town changing, as we make our way to the entrance of it. Dawn is breaking, as the curse is lifting.

My Confession: My mission, was to help save this town. I was afraid to face it, at first. But after experiencing the life I never thought I had in me, really made me show how strong I am.

"I'm going to miss Manny.", Nikita said. "I'm going to miss Ro.", Matt said. "I'm going to miss all of our friends.", I said as Joey gave me his hand. I smile at him as we kept on walking out of this place. Matt went over to go get his pink horse, Blanche, and I smiled as he reunited with him. "I never knew I had such good friends.", Joey tells us as I hug him. "At least now, you're alive.", Nikita tells him. As we all make it finally to the exit, Joey stops for a second. "Joey? Are you coming?", I ask him. "Guys, there's one more thing I need to do. I'll meet you on the other side, okay?", he tells us. We all agree with him as I let go of his hand. "See you soon.", Matt tells him as he walks away. I then walk with Matt and Nikita, and we're just happy to leave this place finally and go home. "Honestly, that dress is so cute.", Nikita tells me as I smile. "Thanks.", I tell her as Matt smiled at me.

My Confession: So even though the night didn't go as how I wanted it to be, at least I was able to survive and escape the night. Now that Joey is alive again, we won't need to worry about something like this ever happening again.

At the Church
Joey picks up the crystal from the Carnival Master and sees all of his friends in it. Not just that, but there's a message:

Joey? Joey, are you there? This is your chance to make things right. Please, we need you. Come save us.

To be continued in Season 4...