Ch.10

'Levi says Eren is a idiot, but he also says that he's his idiot Titan boyfriend.'

Mikasa sat in front of Hanji while Levi sat resting his back on a wall. Mikasa was worried about Eren and she stared mad at Hanji. Hanji sat there smiling innocently looking at both Mikasa and Levi.

"Alright shitty four eyes, why were you running away when I was calling out?!" Levi said making his tone a bit harsh. Hanji jumped and slowly turning to Levi and wore a serious face.

"I heard there was lots of weird things happening in these allyways! And I wanted to track it down! The Hell Hounds are one of them." Hanji said then she smiled creepy, "And I'm going to find all of them and experiment on them!" She laughed. Levi rolled his eyes getting up. He started to walk away when he heard Mikasa asked if she's seen Eren any where.

"Sorry." She said shaking her head. Levi gripped his hands into fists and walked away.

'At this rate I'll get nowhere. Just were could have he gone?'

*******************

Eren ran in alleyways with his old group carrying bags of diamonds and cash.

"Hey! Runt! Take these while we look for a place!" Drako said grabbing the other two's bags and shoving them in Erens arms. Eren stumbled backwards with the large heavy bags.

The men laughed running away while saying something about Eren being not so stronge.

It was dark out and Drako, Lucifer, nor Joss haven't even shown up yet. The young Burnett sat down with the bags every once in awhile checking to see if his group has returned. He slooked up at the sky sighing, white sparkled diamonds everywhere lit the night sky. He then heard sirens from the distance which made him uncomfortable. He got up and gabbed the bags quietly walking in the dark. He came to a turn way, and quickly stepped back when he saw a cop with a flash light looking his direction.

Eren closed his eyes leaning against the cold wall, taking in deep breaths.

'If I don't drop some of these bags I won't make it if I have to run. But if I do, then what will they do to me?' Eren thought biting his lip till he tasted blood.

He leaped out and ran for it making the cops turn around chasing him. He heard the yells and stomping of their footsteps getting louder as they came closer and closer.

Eren turned and swung at the mans head with one of the heavy bags making him stumble backwards grabbing his right side of his face.

The boy ran for his life dropping two of the bags. He knew he should have, but it would be a lighter run.

*BAM*

Eren stumbled backwards dropping both bags grabbing his head as he fell to the ground. His vision getting blurry. He looked up to see Lucifer kneeled beside him with what looking like a large needle. Lucifer smiled shaking his head.

"Now. What happened the those bags I told you to watch? It would be a shame if you lost them..." He smiled wickedly looking back at Joss and Drako motioning for one of them to come over to him. Eren put his hand down looking at them gritting his teeth.

"What the hell!" He yelled throwing one of the bags at Lucifers stomach, which he didn't flinch at all. Joss then came over and pulled Erens hair so he could look him in Joss's eyes.

"Bring it on over." He snickered and before Eren new it Lucifer jammed the huge needle in my upper shoulder. The Burnett screamed in agony as the needle went through his flesh. After that he felt strange and his body getting hot.

"Isn't that enough!? You might kill him!" Drako stepped in toward Lucifer.

"Get back! Unless you want to have some of this to!" Lucifer pushed the pale man away. Eren had no more energy to scream and when the needle was pulled out he collapsed to the ground trying to breath, but couldn't find any air to breath. He then had a deadly coughing attack which made him throw up blood. His bones ached and everything inside Erens body was hurting and making him have a spaz attack which made him yell.