11:

Benelli:

We were at the boutique and I'd tried on about 4 different sized dresses until finally one fit me. It had spaghetti straps and a v-cut just enough to show if you had any. It was kind of loose on the waist though and it flowed down to the ground with a high thigh rise. I smiled and then looked in the mirror, "it's a pretty color but it's a bit loose in the..."

"Waist yeah I know, Kayla can please tighten it there a bit just so we can see."

She grabbed the back of the dress pinning it, the guys had decided to go to the restaurant next door as they'd gotten hungry and bored. I looked and it looked better already, Janeva smiled looking at it, "Yeah that'd be perfect if you can hem that up to those measurements then that'll be perfect."

Kayla nodded and then got to work I smiled looking at Janeva, "You know if you don't want me as a bridesmaid I don't have to be one I mean I know this spot if usually reserved for you're best friends so I don't wanna impose."

Janeva shook her head smiling at me, "nonsense, after this wedding you'll practically be my sister and even though I've only know you one day I'm more than ecstatic to have you in my wedding especially as my bridesmaid."

I smiled and the girl finished hemming my dress up. I smiled looking it was now a perfect fit. Janeva smiled nodding, "yes this is perfect this is what I want."

Kayla nodded and then I walked back to the changing room and took the dress off putting my skirt outfit back on. I stepped out walking towards Janeva who was rubbing her stomach, "let's go get something to eat because momma is hungry."

I laughed and me and her walked out crossing the street to where the boys went in to eat. We walked inside the pizza place and spotted them sitting at the bar eating pizza and watching football. We walked over to stand behind them and they didn't even notice us, until she wrapped her arms around Enzo and they both turned.

Oliver turned looking at me we hadn't really spoke since he saw me changing this morning every time he tried he'd get all flustered and turn away which I thought was hilarious. Oliver smiled at me, "Hey beautiful how was the dress fitting?"

"Extremely long and tiring."

He pursed his lips leaning in to kiss me and I turned letting him kiss my cheek he laughed looking at me, "Oh what I can't get a kiss now."

I shrugged, "I don't know can you?"

He looked at me smirking and then grabbing my hips to pull me in, "since when did you become Mrs. Sarcasm."

"The day you became Mr.Tease."

He laughed pulling me in closer and smirking but before he could say anything Enzo stopped him, "I get it you guys are all cutesy flirting and stuff but can you maybe dial it down."

Janeva laughed smacking his shoulder, "no leave them alone I mean they tolerate us plus I think it's cute."

Enzo shivered, "Yeah but we're getting married they're not even dating."

Janeva smirked, "yet.."

Oliver laughed letting me go, "sorry man she's just so damn beautiful I can't keep my hands to myself."

Enzo shook his head and I just smiled I honestly don't think Ive been called beautiful this many times by one person. It felt good though to hear someone say it other than just the voice in my head it made the lie more believable. Janeva looked over at Oliver's pizza smiling, "are you gonna eat that?"

He laughed letting her get a slice and then I went to grab one and pulled away, "Hey let me get some."

He smirked at me, "then give me a kiss."