14:

Benelli:

We pulled up to their house in Westpoint and I got out, the bodyguards following in after me. We walked into the living room area to hear two people arguing. I walked inside and saw Oliver and his mother arguing, but they both stopped when they saw me. I noticed his father, and Connor were also here too. I walked over hugging Connor,  and Oliver looked down. I stood beside Connor, "so why did you guys bring me here."

Oliver walked up grabbing the ice pack on my arm, "what happened to your arm?"

"One of your fans burned me with a cigarette and called me a gold digging bitch."

His mother smirked mumbling, "well if the shoe fits."

Connor glared, "see this is what I'm talking about we need to hold a conference and let the media know they can't just attack her it's not acceptable."

His mother groaned, "well I agree we should hold a press conference but I think Oliver should be apologizing for cursing at them and let them know that you two aren't and never will be a thing."

His father sighed rubbing his forehead, "Well sweetheart, maybe they are a thing and while he shouldn't have used such vulgar language can you blame him I mean the poor girl has a bruise on her forehead the color of  Barney, and a cigarette burn that's bound to scar."

His mother glared at me, "Oh please she probably burned herself with that cigarette."

Connor gently grabbed my arm turning it to his mother for her to see, "While that's a great theory mom, I doubt she would burn herself this badly I mean do you even hear yourself?"

Before his mother could say another word Oliver yelled, "stop. Okay it's my decision on what we do, and I'm gonna make it, can I please just talk to Elli for a minute."

His mother glared and I followed him back into another room that was smaller but still bigger than my kitchen and living room combined, he walked over moving the ice pack again and looking at it, "does it hurt?"

I nodded trying to put the ice back on it to relieve the pain, "Yeah I don't even know who she was, I was delivering flowers and she grabbed my arm and burned me with her cigarette."

"Well I promise if you give me her name I'll make sure she never messes with you again."

"Oliver it's fine."

He shifted his feet taking a step back, "would about us?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are we fine? I mean I know I was being a dick but you also made a mistake so maybe we could just forget it."

"I can't just forget it, Oliver you were being so hostile you literally tried to leave and tell me it wasn't going to work you basically walked out on us before we even began."

He sighed looking down, "okay I get it I was just upset and I'm sorry, but can you at least tell me why you said his name."

"I was just thinking back to the last time I'd kissed someone like that and actually felt good about it and it was with Parker so I slipped up and said his name, but you should know it was a mistake it's not like I meant to."

He sighed, "I know, so what are you doing tomorrow?"

"I think we have more important topics to talk about other than my schedule tomorrow."

He sighed, "fine, but we're talking about it later."

I nodded, "so what do you want to do?"

He rubbed at his arm looking down at mine then up at my forehead, "I think we should do a press conference together, and I think we should let them know it's not okay to treat you like that, but it's also not okay for me to cuss at them like I did that way we get both ends."