15:

Benelli:

I woke up to the sound of water, someone was in the shower. I got up looking at the time, I was starting to become good at this whole waking up on time thing. I walked towards the bathroom and knocked hearing Kalie respond, "I'm taking a shower."

"Can I come in real quick and grab my tooth brush?"

"Yeah just give me a second."

I heard the water turn off and after a couple of minutes she walked out with her wet hair in a bun and some leggings with an oversized t-shirt on. I walked in deciding not to comment on how that's not her usual style. I grabbed my toothbrush and began brushing my teeth, afterwards I closed the door getting in the shower. I quickly finished and got out putting on my work clothes, before pulling my hair up into a pony tail and leaving out into the kitchen.

I got in the kitchen and saw Kalie grabbing her keys, "I'm leaving."

"Work?"

"No Im just going out."

"Where?"

"Don't worry about it, see you later."

She walked out and I walked over to the fridge looking for something I could eat quickly. I didn't see anything so I just grabbed a water and headed out to class. I was walking the two bodyguards following behind me as I walked out and to my class, some people kept staring at me while others glared.

I made it into my class and walked in sitting down beside Clyde he smiled at me and went to say something when one of them looked at me, "Excuse me Mrs. Roadz, but we can't allow you to sit by him."

"What are you talking about this is Clyde he's a friend."

"I understand, but we need to be on both sides of you incase of a threat."

I sighed and sat one seat down from Clyde letting the body guard sit in between us, "Hey Clyde they have to sit like this incase of a threat."

He nodded, "that's okay I understand I mean look you've been attacked twice in less than a week."

"Wait how did you know about the cigarette burn."

"It's all over Snapchat and Instagram the lady was bragging about it."

"Are you serious."

He nodded and then the teacher walked to the front of the lecture hall and began teaching.

⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎

The class ended and I had gotten a text from Oliver letting me know he was outside. I gathered my things and walked outside to see Oliver leaning against the building some girls talking to him. I waited and he smirked when he noticed me, "anyways ladies, I have a beautiful girl to attend to, but if you're serious about needing an internship I'd be more than happy to help."

He waved at them and they smiled before glaring at me, I knew one of them I helped her get a box up to her dorm in the beginning of the semester. Oliver stood beside me now combining our bodyguard total to four, "Internships?"

He nodded smiling at me before kissing my cheek, "good morning to you too beautiful, I was just standing out waiting on you when you those girls walked up and asked how they could get an internship at my company."

"Why would they be asking you?

He laughed, "because it's my family's company, they were asking because my father wants to put some new faces out so he put out an advertisement about getting new interns."