8:

Benelli:

"Benny someone's at the door for you."

"Tell them to go away."

"No it's a delivery guy."

"Can you just get it."

"Fine but still wake up you have classes."

I groaned getting up as she pranced towards the door. I grabbed my toothbrush and began brushing my teeth when I heard her squeal. I took me and my toothbrush into the living room to see a bouquet of lotus flowers sitting on the counter with a box beside it and Kalie with a card in her hand shoving it towards me, "Oh my God read it."

I grabbed the card reading it, since when did Oliver get such fancy hand writing:

Dear, Broke Girl

I figured I'd get you a dress and some jewelry that way you wouldn't get as jealous when you see how good I look at dinner. P.s. your free to answer any questions the press has.

I opened the box up to see a red dress with spaghetti straps, it was cute and reminded me of a Rose with the way it was cut. Kalie smiled and I wanted too but then toothpaste would probably fall out and onto the floor which I didn't wanna clean up. I walked to the bathroom and spit in the sink rinsing my mouth out and walking back in there. Kalie pulled out another smaller box, "open it open it!"

"Okay I will."

I opened up the box to see a necklace with a small diamond necklace first that fell down into a pearl pendant necklace. I smiled pushing my hair behind my ears, "wow this is beautiful."

"I think he likes you!!"

I laughed walking back into my room to hear my phone vibrating, continuously. I picked it up and saw people were following me on Instagram. I opened up my Instagram, "Holy Hell I have 5 thousand followers just yesterday I had 1 thousand."

Kalie grabbed my phone looking at it, "what the crap maybe that has something to with the whole press thing he was talking about."

I went to google and clicked on the top stories to see my picture there it was me walking across the street with Oliver by my side him in his socks holding his shoes with the title: Oliver Knight Bumin' it Out With His New Girl!!

I scoffed looking at all the other headlines, some not as pleasant as the first one I read. They think I'm some Broke bum girl whose turning their precious rich boy into my bum boyfriend. Some think I'm trying to take their precious bachelor away while others talked about me being a gold digger. No wonder he said we'd take a ride straight through hell. I opened my closet taking out my baggy ripped jeans and putting them on quickly with my plain black shirt that the outline of a argentinosaurus in the top corner, or a big plant eating dinosaur if you will.

I threw my hair up lazily in a pony tail and then threw on my beat up sneakers and grabbed my bag rushing out. I made it out of the dorm room to see cameras and people, they shoved a mic in my face shouting at me, "are you and Oliver Knight dating?"

"Sorry no comment."

"Okay are you black mailing him??"