10:

Benelli:

We were back at the house and she was telling me about this story about when Enzo took her fishing for the first time and fell into the lake.

I got out going to the trunk to get groceries out, "Wait so why did he go out onto the log in the first place."

She followed me and opened up the trunk, "Well because he was being a goof ball and was showing off and got his hook stuck on the log so I told him to cut it but he was being stubborn and he wanted to get it unstuck himself by walking out onto the log."

I started laughing when I heard them coming into the garage just as I lifted a bag up and she did too, "Hey are you telling the fishing story again?"

She put her finger to her lip smiling, "no I don't know what you're talking about."

He walked over grabbing the groceries out of her hand and Oliver did the same to me, "Babe, how many times do I have to tell you I don't want you lifting anything with the baby and all."

She grabbed some more groceries looking him in the eyes, "and how many times do I have to tell you that until I'm going into labor I'm a perfectly able woman."

He sighed and I laughed taking some more groceries out we all walked up the stairs and I sat them on the counter. Enzo started talking to Janeva and I walked over to Oliver who was texting on his phone, "Did you miss me while I was gone?"

He looked up smiling at me, "you'd want me too wouldn't you?"

"Well you'd want me to pick our kids names wouldn't you."

"I-I di..."

"You know I was thinking if its girl then we could name her Rose."

He smiled looking down at me and hugging me, "You can do better than that can't you."

I smiled in his chest and then he sighed letting me go, "Oh I went ahead and put our stuff in the guest bedroom I can sleep on the couch if you want, it doesn't matter to me."

"Well we shared a bed on the plane so we can share a bed now, unless you just don't want to."

He shook his head smiling as his phone dinged, I grabbed it walking as he chased me, "ohhh whose got you all smiley."

"No one it's just..."

"Caroline, she sends lots of kissy faces emojis kinda like the ones beside her name."

I handed him his phone back walking back to the kitchen and Enzo turned to me, "well I'm gonna cook some spaghetti if you guys just wanna chill around till it's done then that's fine by me."

I nodded and Oliver walked back into the kitchen staying a safe distance away from me. I turned to Janeva and then sighed, "where exactly is that guest bedroom."

Oliver turned clearing his throat, "I know where it's at follow me."

I followed him up the stairs and towards where the babies room was, but we passed it into another room. It's interior was painted a light brown color with tan furniture and of course plant fixtures.

I sat on the bed with my face buried in the pillows. Maybe if I suffocate myself right now then I won't have to live with the embarrassment. I was flirting with a man whose future was already mapped out in the stars he was set to marry Caroline and I don't know why I thought that maybe he'd pick me over her.

I felt the bed dip beside me and then I felt him lay his head on my back wrapping his arms around my waist, "Hey Broke Girl what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing, I'm fine you know could you just maybe get off me for a minute?"