17:

Benelli:

   My eyes slowly opened up to the room that Oliver had shown me to be his, I looked over to his side of the bed and noticed he was gone. I grabbed my phone and looked to see that it was around 7:30. I got out of bed and that's when I realized I had on a different pair of clothing than I did last night. I had on some sweatpants which were rolled up and a oversized, long sleeved shirt. I walked over to the bathroom and knocked but I didn't get a response so I ended up walking down to the kitchen where I was met with Bozzie and Oli dressed in just a pair of sweatpants. I walked up behind him hugging his torso and I got on my tip toes to kiss his cheek when he shrugged me off, "can you just not please."

I stood behind him as he seemed to be cooking something, maybe he was just not a morning person which is understandable, "I thought we were gonna go out to eat?"

He sighed lightly tossing the spatula before turning to face me with his arms crossed, "what do you want, I mean I thought I could just cook something and you'd be thankful and happy but obviously I can't make you happy so what is it you want?!"

My eyes widened and I felt bad but all I could do was stare at his abs I mean gosh how were they so....well developed, "I uhhh....what?"

He scoffed only seeming to get more pissed off by my response, "nothing Benelli. Absolutely nothing, you know what I'm gonna go get dressed you can finish making breakfast how about that."

He stalked off going upstairs and I ran over to the stove to finish making eggs, obviously somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I finished putting them on a plate when the oven beeped and I grabbed the mitts taking out what smelled like strawberry muffins. I sat them down and noticed he had another plate with toast and bacon on it. I figured since maybe his morning wasn't great I could fix his plate.

I opened up the cabinet pulling out to plates and setting them before taking them upstairs to see him sitting the bed now with a shirt on scrolling through his phone, "I fixed you a plate."

He looked up and we made eye contact and that's when I knew there was something more to his anger, "Let's just go already."

I stepped in front of the door as he tried to walk out, "no you're not going anywhere sit down."

"Benelli move."

"No not until you tell me why the fuck you're being this hostile."

"Get the fuck out of my fucking way bitch I don't care what you have to say to me I really don't, just go."

"Fuck you."

"Oh yeah you'd want that."

"All I wanted was to talk it out like adults but seeing as I'm dealing with an asshole of a child I'm just gonna let myself out."

I shoved the plate into his hands and then went to the other side of the room grabbing my clothes when he got quiet, "you're mad? Are you serious you're actually mad right now."

"Screw you, you're pissed about one thing and just like that you're ready to throw away everything again without even talking about it."

I stormed out the door and he followed continuing to torment me, "no screw you Benelli and where are you going anyways you don't have a car."

I turned with my hand on the door looking at him with pure anger and disbelief, "I'll walk if it means I can get away from you."

"You act like you're all that and you're not. You're nothing but a liar and a cheater!"

I scoffed shaking my head, "I don't know what you're on about but you need to get your shit together I've been nothing but helpful and whatever I did...no whatever you think I did I wish you would've just talked about it but you didn't and you won't because you're a coward and you know it. Anytime something goes a little wrong you don't try to fix it you throw it out just like you're doing me and probably like you do everything Oliver because you're spoiled so yeah if I have to walk home to get away from you I will."