20:

Benelli:

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty we've gotta a press conference to get to."

I groaned pushing away Oliver and I heard him laughing, "come on we gotta get up."

I buried my head in the pillow groaning when I felt myself being lifted up into his arms. I moved my head into his chest and he laughed his voice vibrating through his chest. I had no clue where he was walking me until he sat me on the bathroom counter, "which one is your toothbrush?"

I groaned keeping my eyes closed and holding him to my face so I wouldnt have to see the light. He laughed again playing with my hair before kissing the top of my head, "groan if it's the pink one."

I didn't make a sound and he moved grabbing the other one, "so it's blue?"

I groaned and I could feel him moving to put toothpaste onto the toothbrush. He then tried to step back and I pulled him closer, "no I don't wanna wake up yet."

"You're already awake."

"I'm not awake until I open my eyes."

"You gotta brush your teeth."

He grabbed my head pulling it back so I'd have to look up but I didn't open my eyes still, "I'm not opening my eyes."

"Please we have to hurry or my mom will kill me."

I sighed opening my eyes and quickly shutting them as the light hit my eyes, "aghhh I hate the light."

He laughed, "put your hands over your eyes and slowly adjust yourself to it but not too slow cause the car will be here in 10."

I did what he said and then grabbed my toothbrush from him hoping off the counter and I noticed he looked ready he was wearing the same thing he had on last night but his hair was done and his teeth seemed to already have been brushed. I quickly finished brushing my teeth before walking in my room to see he'd laid some clothes out for me on the bed, "alright I pulled out these jeans which I hope are yours and this white band sweatshirt, who is she anyways?"

"Yes these jeans are mine and it's not a band it's an artist and its girls in red, you should listen to her."

"Well her merch looks cool."

"I know I got it about a month or so ago."

"I don't wanna wear jeans today."

He groaned, "okay well then what do you wanna wear cause we have to leave in...five minutes."

I walked over to my closet pulling out black sweatpants and putting them on before going to the bathroom and pulling my hair up in a bun. I then walked out putting on my crocs and going into the living room to see him getting out an apple, "are you ready?"

I nodded and then someone knocked on the door and he opened it to see Tommy and three other bodyguards standing there, "alright let's go."

We all walked together outside and there were people outside taking pictures and trying to shove cameras in our faces, which is exactly why we're having this conference. They opened the door and I got in but he didn't he stood out there and turned to the camera and I heard him say he wouldn't be answering any questions here but he would gladly answer them at the press conference today.

He turned getting in beside me and they started the car up and we drove off, "When we get there Tommy and Mike will walk you to your dressing room where you can get dressed I had them get you breakfast and then Angela is going to do your make up and hair and you probably won't see me until it's time."