9:

Benelli:

"Kalie I don't think I need that many outfits I'm only staying down there three days."

She went through her closet pulling out her black denim skirt, "you have to wear this with the beige sweater it'll look totally cute on you oh and..."

"Kalie, your my best friend and I love you, but you need to chill it's three days in Montana with my brother and his fiancé we're probably just going to try some dresses on and then chill back at his house."

She sighed and then pulled out her black mid thigh length dress with the deep v-neck cut, "fine, but you're bringing this."

"For what?"

"Incase you guys go clubbing or out somewhere fancy you never know, and if you don't then oh well nothing bad happens so just bring it."

I sighed looking down at it once more, "fine, whatever."

She squealed and then wrapped her arms around my neck, "You better get laid."

I rolled my eyes, "Kalie!! I'm not going all the way to Montana to sleep with someone I'm going for my brothers wedding."

"Yeah but he never said you couldn't get laid in the process."

I pushed her away scoffing, "I'm so done with you Kalie."

She laughed and I zipped my bag up when my phone buzzed, I looked to see it was Oliver texting me.

Sherlock:

Hope ur ready I'm on my way!! ~xoxo ur Sherlock

Kalie saw my phone and started squealing, "Sherlock what is that some freaky role he plays in bed?"

"Kalie!! Oh my God don't you have to work or something."

Her face blushed red at the subject so I continued to push at the subject, "Kalie is there something you want to tell me, there's an alternative motive for you trying to help me pack isn't there."

She purses her lips back and furrowed her brows, "why would you say that."

I laughed jumping up, "Your totally fibbing me right now."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Kalie."

"What?"

"Your making the face."

She sighed relaxing her face and laying back onto the bed, "fine, so Tommy may or may not be coming over tonight to watch movies and eat popcorn."

I squealed laying on her stomach, "Kalie that's exciting!!"

"I know, but I think I might actually like him you know so I wanna take things slow."

"Why didn't you tell me at first?"

"Well cause when I told Max he like did this weird thing he like got all protective and then he was just acting super weird."

"Acting weird how?"

"Well I told him and then he was like whose Tommy, so I told him how we met and then he was like I'm glad for you go and have fun Kalie and then he gave me a hug and just left."