Chapter 7

[ KOKICHI ] - [ TRUSTED ]

"Pardon me?"

"I mean, you give me all this talk about how you're a machine and all but I don't buy it anymore. You showed fear; You were scared. No one could possibly replicate or program a reaction as extreme as that was."

"But I'm NOT a human, I'm a machine. I'm not alive, and I was designed to accomplish tasks. I'm capable of showing human emotions, but I do not feel anything," Shuichi repeated, starting to show signs of stress in his voice.

"But you did! Fucking accept it!"

"...I'm not a h-human, I'm a m-machine. I-I'm not a-alive...I was designed to accomplish tasks. I'm capable of showing h-human emotions, but do not f-feel anything.."

"Shuichi...." Ouma started to sound more sympathetic now.

"I-I'm.....not h-human.... I'm..not alive...designed to accomplish tasks...don't f... feel any....-"

Kokichi was slowly walking towards the android as he stuttered and made excuses. Eventually, he softly wrapped his arms around Shuichi's torso, pulling him into a warm hug.

"..thing.."

"Shut up..." Kokichi mumbled into his chest.

The android didn't hug back initially, but he slowly put his arms around the smaller human, deciding to rest his chin gently on top of Ouma's head.

[ KOKICHI ] - [ (^) relationship + (^) ]

"....what's so bad about feeling something?" Kokichi asked, still hugging the confused android. "Why are you getting so upset?"

"..."

Kokichi remained silent for a few more moments before speaking again. "Shuichi..?"

Shuichi pulled away all of a sudden, breaking the contact. "I'm going to run a diagnostic. I want to check my system to find out what this error is; if you don't mind of course."

Kokichi huffed in a defeated tone as he nodded, "Whatever....I'm not stopping you."

The human rolled their eyes and grabbed his panta, bringing it into his room before shutting the door. The short male sat on his bed and opened his laptop, clicked on the web, and searching up 'android weird behaviour'. He could tell that there was something weird about Shuichi that was beyond a normal android error that could be repaired.

It wasn't typical android behaviour.

Androids weren't meant to feel but Shuichi did. It may of been only for a minute or a few seconds, but Shuichi felt scared; Kokichi could see it in his eyes.

The light on the laptop screen snapped him back from his thoughts.

'7,184,859 results found in 0.4829 seconds' Kokichi was rather taken back by how many results there were. He started scrolling through the multiple web pages.

'How do I re-start my android?'

'MY ANDROID ATTACKED ME!'

''Something's wrong with my android!'

'How to wipe an android's memory? Help?'

'MY ANDROID ATTACKED MY 7YR OLD DAUGHTER!'

'Can you have sex with an android?'

"HELP! My android is feeling things! This isn't normal!'

'How to re-attach an android's leg?'

However, between all of these results, one word stuck out repeatedly.