Chapter 8

[ KOKICHI ] - [ TRUSTED ]

Kokichi's room was an absolute mess. He'd spent the majority of the night trashing it in a fit of rage. He was angry at his parents, but he was overall extremely frustrated with himself.

This had happened before, and they had done the exact same thing in the past. How was he so blind not to see it?

"Aghhh!" Books were thrown across the room, clothing, bed sheets, pillows, anything he could get his hands on soon followed. Ouma tugged at the curtains surrounding his window and yanked on them hard enough to tear the fabric. "F.. F.. FUCK YOU!" He screamed up at the ceiling, as if the message would somehow reach his parents. His eyes were watery with tears sliding down his face.

Shuichi was standing outside the purple-haired boy's room behind the door with a worried expression, "Kokichi... please let me in," the android begged for the fifth time. "I.. I don't want you to hurt yourself!"

Ouma ignored them and continued to yell at nothing and throw items, "TWO FUCKING YEARS!! TWO YEARS THEY'VE PAID PEOPLE TO TRY TO SABOTAGE MY BUSINESS, AND NOW THEY HAVE THE BALLS TO TRACK ME DOWN TO DO IT THEMSELVES!!! THEY WANT TO TAKE EVERYTHING FROM ME UNTIL I'M FORCED TO JOIN THEIR FUCKING COMPANY!!"

The android sighed, "Kokichi, please don't make me force myself in your room...I do not wish to disturb your privacy, but I need to look out for you." Shuichi never got a response. He knocked on the door again, "There's a screwdriver located in one of the drawers in your kitchen. Do I need to unscrew your door for you, or will you save me the time by opening it yourself?"

The android heard a large thud followed by a loud scream and cussing. Shuichi felt a strong urge as he positioned himself and kicked the door down as hard as he could. "Kokichi??!"

The short individual's bureau was covering nearly his entire body, with only the top of his head, shoulders, and left arm showing. Shuichi immediately used his strength to lift the heavy furniture off of the small human, and helped him to stand up. His attention then switched to Ouma's body, checking for injuries.

[ scanning. . . ]

[ DISLOCATION OF THE LEFT HUMERUS FROM THE LEFT RADIUS ]

[ MINOR CONCUSSION ]

"Kokichi.. You've dislocated your left humerus from your elbow, I.. I have to get you to a hospital."

Kokichi attempted to explain that he was fine by gesturing his arms around, but he stopped when he noticed that his arm was tilted and bent at an unnatural angle. "AH! S-SHIT!"

Shuichi looked around the room, scanning for anything that could be of assistance; yet there was nothing. The android quickly scanned for the nearest hospital. "The nearest hospital is fifteen minutes away, but since you don't have a vehicle.....we do not have time for that."

"N-nishishi~ I'm fine~" The human lied, obviously in pain. Kokichi went to stand up, but Shuichi lightly pushed him back, "Don't move, it'll only get worse."

Kokichi attempted to stand up again, only to be shoved back down by Shuichi, again. "Please don't move Kokichi, I really don't wish for you to get hurt."

"Shuichi, stop doing that, I've told you that I'm fi.. w-what are you doing!?" Kokichi flinched backwards as the android attempted to grab his arm. Shuichi looked at him slightly anxiously, "This won't hurt."

Kokichi shook his head vigorously side to side, "Wait! Hold on- I know what you're thinking, and the answer is no!"

Shuichi put his hand back onto Kokichi's arm, wanting to calm down the panicking human. "CyberLife has included all medical training within my program, so I am competent enough to relocate your el-"