Chapter 13

Oh this one is really fan-service-y aha!

Shuichi knocked on the smaller individual's door, "Kokichi? Your breakfast is getting soggy..."

Ouma opened the door and let out a yawn, "Sorry~ I fell asleep again~..."

"You seem to be sleeping more hours than usual."

"That's because I was always waking up early, and now I don't have to~" He spoke in a tired voice and walked over to the android. Kokichi looked up at them with excitement, "Pick me up like last time! Pleeeease~"

Shuichi softly chuckled to himself before replying, "Yeah, if that's what you want."

"I didn't know you could laugh! Nishishi~ You're just full of surprises, Shuichi~" The purple-haired male smirked as Shuichi picked him up bridal style.

"So Kokichi, do you have any plans for today?"

"Hmmmm~...nope, not really. Any ideas?~"

Shuichi paused and decided not to say what he originally wanted to ask. The android set them down at the table with a soggy bowl of cereal. Kokichi whined, but Shuichi spoke before he could, "Perhaps you should be quicker next time."

"Shut up!" Ouma began to stuff his face with the cereal, pretending that it didn't bother him.

The android smiled then walked towards one of the smaller windows within Kokichi's apartment. He pulled the blinds up and opened it, looking up at the surprisingly clear blue sky. Kokichi looked at his android friend, noticing what he was looking at. "It's nice out there, right? Wanna go out later?~"

"That sounds pleasant. Where would we go?"

"Anywhere you want!~ I'm giving you free choice, choose whatever. I don't really care~" He shrugged and took his bowl into the kitchen once he was done with it.

"....museum?"

"Nooo, that's boring!"

Shuichi tilted his head, "I thought you said that you were giving me a free choice?..."

"....If you really want to go then.. fine," Kokichi sulked, not happy with the android's choice.

"I want to choose a place we can both agree on," Shuichi stated as he thought about possible areas, ".....the park?"

"Sure!~ Make sure to bring your hat~"

"I won't forget it, especially because you bought it for me."

[ KOKICHI ] - [ (^) relationship + (^) ]

The human's face slightly brightened at his comment. Kokichi stood around awkwardly for a few moments before he suddenly ran into his room to grab a sweater and his backpack. Just as Ouma was about to walk out, he remembered his box of pocky in his bureau. He took it out, contemplated whether to bring it or not, and ended up shoving it in his bag.

Shuichi waited patiently at the door for him, "Do you have everything you need?"

"Yep!~"

~

"Wow, I haven't been to the park in a long time..." Ouma said as he glanced around the area.

"..."

"Shuic-" The smaller boy cut himself off as he saw the android look around the area as if it was the most beautiful and transfixing thing that he had ever seen. Kokichi could see that the other's eyes were shining with wonder as he scanned the scenery. As the taller male was gazing at the colorful trees and wooden benches, Ouma noticed a few androids raking up leaves.