epilogue.

Now get set,

It's time we come to the end

We've circled around our doom

Yeah, I won't stop,

Not 'til I get what I want

'Cause all that I want is you

Epilogue ~ Crosses

Ashton's POV

"Okay, guys. Before we leave, I have one more song I'd like to play." I heard Luke announce. We've become more popular. Luke and I were 23 now. Cal and Michael were 24. We were on stage and we had just played our last song. What song could he possibly be playing? Someone brought out an acoustic guitar and handed it to Luke. He put the strap around his neck and adjusted his microphone. I put down my drumsticks, as I had no idea if I should even be playing.

"Ashton, will you come over here?" Luke asked. I swallowed nervously, yet still did as he asked. When I got in front of him, he began playing.

He sits up high, surrounded by the sun. 

I gasped as I realized he was playing our song; Hold On Till May by Pierce the Veil. It was perfect. The crowd was swaying their arms back and forth. There were glow sticks in their hands. We don't even have a fandom anymore. It's more like a family. It was absolutely perfect. The audience cheered very loudly when he was finished, and so did I.

Luke put down his guitar, walking over to me. He grabbed my hands, kneeling down on one knee. I put my hand to my mouth, shocked. Was he does what I think he was doing?

"Ashton, ever since the first time I laid eyes on you, I knew that we were meant to be. I had gotten so close to losing you, and it made me realize something. It made me realize how much I actually needed you. I couldn't even function without you. But, kitten, I know I'm in love with you. So, Ashton Irwin, will you marry me?" Luke said, taking out a box and opening it. There was a ring inside, and it was absolutely gorgeous.

"Yes!" I answered, jumping into his arms. I kissed him, not even caring that people were watching. They were applauding. I smiled, taking Luke's hand in mine and looking out over the crowd. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a packet of oreos, then turned to me.

"Want an oreo?"

~