chapter 1

// EUNJAE p.o.v //
It was dark but i can hear the crowd cheering.the music starts for my first performance.i open my eyes to see the fans cheering.this gives me hope that i can do.but i was sweating so badly.what...??? Why am i sweating....i hear someone shout in my ears.ahhh this makes sense....

I opened my eyes again.....ok this time for real! I woke up to see a annoyed face of my mom and i was fully wet! now i know.....she poured a bucket full of water on me.i was in verge of shouting.but that look she gave me.i think she would burn me wid her eyes.i better wake up now!!

I went to shower to get ready for the day.you know what?..... Today is the big day I've been waiting for sooo many years.my dream is gonna come true.I'm not a girl who will do all these housework.of course i finished my college and have a job.but still not interested in them.my dream and goal is to become an idol.but in my country they dont give importance to idols.so i'm gonna fly to KOREA......(jus think your a foreigner)

I came out and wore the dress which i picked up yesterday.i once again check the things and went to check my mom.yea its really hard to leave your family but still you have to.i hug my mom for the last time.she is always a talkative type but today she didn't speak a word.i know she dont want me to go.....the first and last word she spoke was "take care dear".i felt my tears waiting to come out. "you too mom.i'll call when i reach there". "mom and dad will always be there for you" and she kissed my forehead. that's it.... I felt tears roll down my cheeks.i huged her and left to airport.

I still have time for my flight.so i sat in a bench and was thinking of random things.i didn't know i was starring at these kids who were playing near me.

Me and my friends was playing in the park.we saw many girls drooling over their phones.me and my friends were confused.my friend told they're drooling over these "idols".then we spoke about what these idols do?? And we pinky promised that one day we guys gonna be famous.........

I signed. I miss them....i heard that my flight arrived so i quickly got up and left the place.

AT KOREA...
//MIYOUNG p.o.v//
Today was a bright day.everything was prefect......until the devil boss enter..... " are you day dreaming???"asked the devil 👿 "no sir"
"clean the tables before customers come" then he left. Yeaaaa i was working in a bakery in korea.

i came to korea 2 years ago.i left my country because i was depressed and didn't wanna live.those days were the days in hell. the new friends were i found in college didn't like me living in this world.the ones who i thought as my friends betrayed me.they ignored me and left. I miss my childhood friends. They liked me for what i was.... They never ignored me. But now i'm alone.... I miss them.... I want them back......

"we promise that we are going to korea when we grow up" eunjae said. I looked at her pinky which she was holding out. We all promised."we are coming korea wait for us....."😂😂i said loudly.we were laughing and enjoying the day.

I felt tears roll down my cheeks.i truly miss them.i wiped my tears.omg i'm gonna have running nose.uuuggghhhhhh!!!!.

Written on:08.04.2019