chapter 23

// eunjae p.o.v //

I heard loud breathing outside...

I went out and saw...

"eunjii???" i whispered yelled.

"what?? What is she doing here at this time?"miyoung asked and came out to see.

Eunji was drenched in water.. Small drops falling from her hair."what happened eunji??"i asked as she said the whole story after she left the fanmeet.

"lets take her in"miyoung said.
I raised my eyebrow but nodded. Soon manager oppa came into view.

"what are you girls doing out this late?? And who is this??"he looked at her suspiciously.

"she is our friend from our hometown..."miyoung replied. we told the whole story to him. he thought for sometime...
"but we can't let her stay with you guys...atleast not today"

"but....where will she stay tonight?"i asked him.

"i'll take care of it...now you guys go sleep i'll take her with me" he said.we waved at her till she turned the corner.we headed back to our bed.

"will she be okay??"i asked miyoung.she nodded "why did she came all the way here without even booking for a place?"i just shrug.she looked at me for awhile

"i don't know...why are looking at me like that??"she rolled her eyes and giggled.i fell into the soft pillow and closed my eyes soon miyoung slept with me pulling the covers over.

//eunji p.o.v//

I left the dorm and went with this guy who i don't even know... But omo he is sooo cute!! Why is that everyone here is so cute.

He gave me some address to a hotel and gave some money...
'duhh i have money and all i just need to stay with them' i thanked him and bowed.

I arrived to the hotel which was really big..."is he soo rich?" i went in to see a small bar in the entrance and some people dancing in the floor."is it a hotel or a bar?"

"both..."a voice said behind me i turned to see a group of five girls standing.they look really beautiful and rich...i smiled at them but they pushed me and went in to the bar....i stared at there back and took my bags to leave.i saw a staircase soon i went up and saw the hallway full of rooms.i found my room and went in...it was really big!!! I fell in the bed and closed my eyes..."wow its so soft....everyday these amigos enjoy this..." i opened my eyes and sigh.

'what am i?? Good or bad??'i got up and went down to the bar.i saw the same group of girls sitting in the bar so i sat near them and ordered some drinks to relax myself.

"how did they win that trophy?i'm not happy with them being our opponents"said the pink haired girl

'what are they talking  about?'i leaned a little to hear them.

"yahh!! Amigos don't be very happy you guys won the trophy... You maynot win everytime"said the other girl.i sat there confused....'amigos?are they talking about them?'

"are you guys talking about amigos?"i asked as i turned towards them.i saw their faces it was terified and wide eyes.

"you guys need not be afraid of me...i'm not their fan"they looked a bit relaxed by my words.

"but a friend of them"the one who looked like the maknae choked on her drink with wide eyes.  "why is that you hate them so much?" they looked each other and at me.i sighed "i'm not gonna tell them so you guys can trust me infact...i want revenge too"i smirked at them and they returned the smirk.they said the whole story and looked at me questioning look. "do you wanna join?!" i took the last sip of my drink
" i'm in!!" as i stood up and went to my room as they followed me.

"why are you guys following me?"as they stood behind a wall with their heads peeking to look at me.

"this is new to us so...." the maknae said

"soo??"

"help us"they chorused together as i shut my ears. "ughh...jinjja? How can i handle a bunch of kiddos" i signaled them to come in.

~~NEXT DAY
// eunjae p.o.v //

I woke up as their was alot of noise coming from the living room."ughhh...they woke up so soon?" i stood up from the bed and walked to the bathroom and did my daily routine.i walked into the living room to see a big chaos going on.

"what.is.going.on?"i glared at them as all freezed for a minute.

"hi"a head peeked in between the gang. 'aishh what is eunji doing here?!'. As i awkwardly waved a hand  "uhh...welcome.. back?!" she smiled widely.  'ugh i hate that'

I looked at miyoung and went to sit on the kitchen counter.once again the maknaes started playing with eunji.both the unnies busy with cooking the breakfast and i waited paitently for the pancakes to walk on its own and sit in front of me.

"uhhh you don't stare at pancakes you eat them" as chaewon did some actions like eating. I looked at her weirdly 'weirdo' 

"i'm waiting for the pancakes to walk over here!"i exclaimed as though it was obivious.she rolled her eyes and started eating and i giggled as miyoung brought my plate of pancakes and for herself while sitting opposite to me.i started eating and was thinking about what to do next.

"uhh...miyoung unnie why is this eunji here? Did you call her?"i asked as i looked at eunji.

"nope"she said dragging the 'p'

"is she going to stay with us?"i asked chaewon as she nodded.i sighed and continued my breakfast.

Soon hana and seoyeon came with eunji to sit near us as i finished eating and stood up. "i don't believe her" i whispered yelled to miyoung as i took the plate and left it in the sink.eunji looked at me confused but i just walked out of the kitchen to my room.

I changed my dress to hoodie and took a mask as i tied my hair into a pony tail .i thought of walking for awhile outside, in the park.i walked outside as the cool breeze hit my face as shivers went down my spine.i sigh as cold air left my lips.'why is it soo cold today?!'

My phone started vibrating in my pocket.i shook my head 'they won't leave me alone!' as i saw the id....

'why is he calling now?'

As i swiped to attend the call....

________________________________________________________________

Uhh....sorry for the late updates!!
I just had some writter blocks and some kdramas stopped me from writting hehe...

Just let me know that you guys are there for me so that i could write for y'all!!

Soo yeahh... Tata my lovely readers and armys💜💜💜💜💜