chapter 12

This chapter is fully of taehyung nd baekhyun's p.o.v cuz i never did one for them sooo..... hope u enjoy!!

U guys know when does this p.o.v take place???if not find out.

//taehyung p.o.v//
Today.....was a bright day but i still feel sleepy but this devil kid is kicking me how can i sleep??? I woke up nd saw a sleeping jungkook.i went to the restroom nd washed my face.i got ready for the day when i came out this jungkook was still sleeping...

"kookie...wakey wakey its morning already".noooo response so i pulled him out of the bed but i lost grip nd threw him down. 'ohhhohhh...i better run'.i ran outside nd saw other hyungs ready.i saw jiminie nd went to him "heyy jiminie why do look like u gonna go for jogging??"he nodded "cuz imma gonna go....so u wanna come??" i already didn't like waking up so early u want me to jog??no way...

"aniii i'm not coming but be safe dont get caught in the public"he nodded nd went out.i stood near the door and waved at him.he took 2 steps nd stopped he turned to look at me and stared at a girl.i looked at the direction nd she was starring at the building. I raised my eyebrow at him.

He shook his head nd smiled

He shook his head nd smiled...he turned around corner.i looked at the girl but she was staring at me so i turned to leave nd guess what? She is walking towards the building...i ran away cuz what if she finds out? She went to the receptionist nd spoke something i didn't understand so i was about to leave but this girl tripped on my shoes.i didn't do it wantedly...i caught her before she could fall nd i heard some giggling sounds.i looked in a corner to see my hyungs laughing at the scene. I rolled my eyes at them.

I looked at her but she stood up soon.i wanted to leave soo badly...but she was speaking something.i just nodded nd went but i can feel her starring me ...i know that was rude. 'mian girlyyy'.my hyungs started teasing but i started practising nd everyone joined me.

//baekhyun p.o.v//
After eunjae was selected in SM i sent her home pack things.i know its tough sooo i finished my practise soon nd went to help.i stood outside her home still confused.i didn't know her home sooo she texted me.'what if someone else open the door??i would get caught' i knocked nd waited.

There came.....eunjae with a cute smile.i laughed at her nd went in.she hugged me nd whispered in my ears "thanks for helping" i smiled at her "yahhh i'm hungry bring me something.."she nodded nd went to kitchen.i saw that she was still packing.she brought me Some noodles nd started packing again.i was hungry cuz jus now i finished my practise.

"can i help u packing?? Cuz u seem to be struggling"she nodded nd looked at me with 'aww' eyes.this bag looks lil heavy but it was easy for me.after all the packing it was already late.i went inside her room nd saw....she was already asleep.i tuck her in nd switch off the light.'maybee couch isn't that bad right??' i plopped down the couch nd slept.....peacefully.

______________________________________________
Sooo when does tae's scene take place? Comment nd vote....
Nd what about bts world?? Did u guys register??comment who u got...if not register now if u guys r interested in games...sooo ok bye lets meet in next chap! Saranghae~~lovely readers

Written on:10.05.19