chapter 5

//eunjae p.o.v//
Is he an idol??? Ahhh whatever! I tot of asking about the audition in this company.i walked towards the building.this guy maybe--an--idol jus quickly disappeared somewhere.ughh who cares...

I went to the receptionist to ask about the audition.people who work here also looks beautiful...
"hello.. Uh.. Can i know when they audition for girls??"the receptionist lifted her head to see me.she gave me a look like"are you an alien".she was shocked but did i ask something wrong??but she gave me an answer"uhh...we dont audition for girls"."ohhh i see" i turned to leave.

But why dont they audition for girls?anyways i should have hope.dont lose hope jae.i know you can do it..😊ALWAYS there is a wa--.ahhh i tripped, before i could fall i was shouting my lungs out....i was waiting for the impact to come....but it never came.i slowly opened my eyes. uhuh someone got me.he looked soooo handsome.wait what?noo jae noo stop imagining.i quicky stood up."i'm sorry i was jus thinkin about somethin--" he jus left without saying anything.i was standing like a fool.i jus ran out quickly.

Ahhh eunjae are you insane?? Why can't you see and walk.he would've thought me as an idiot.but why do i care...... because he was so angelic and cut-- nooo nooo stop it jae.i need to go home now.

I went home and started cooking cuz i didn't have a proper meal.i put some food for myself and sat down to eat.i was thinking about the incident .it was embarassing @_@ after eating i wash them and kept in their place.i jus want some rest now.i was sitting in the couch thinking.. slowly i dozed off. Zzz

//chaewon p.o.v//
I went home with my sister.i was really hungry so she made me some ramen.i was eating and thought i can't always sit,eat and sleep.i need to go for job or something...my sister saw me with confusion."what is it??what are you thinking about"."uhh..no nothing.." " jus tell me,i could help you".i told her that i need a job so that i wont be a burden for them."you're not a burden,but you have to work..soo i was thinking why dont you go for the audition at SM". I gave her a look 'seriously'. She jus nodded as tho she heard my mind voice.

Quickly i ate my food and put them in the sink.i ran to my room and fell on my bed.i was starring at the ceiling.'should i audition?' naaahh it wont work...

'why not?? Jus give it a try..'(author's voice will b written like this)
' what if it doesn't work...but i always had dreamed about it'
'then you seriously have to try'
'uhh okay but for now i'm gonna sleep'
'Aish...this girl is always tired'
'i heard you~~'
'uh...⊙_'

3 hours later~~~
I got up still sleepy...*yawn yawn*. Stood up and went to wash my face.then it striked i need to tell my sister about the audition.i wiped my face with towel and walked downstairs.she was sitting on couch watching t.v.i went to her and told her that i was ready for the audition."awiee.. Won~ah i'm really happy for you, okay then we can go for audition tomorrow.okay??" "okay.....wait TOMORROW???" "Nae...its tomorrow" "u mean the next morning???". She gave a look 'run away before i could kill u'.i smiled like an innocent and ran to my room.

I need to practise something.i cant stand there like a fool.so i jus practised some random songs and i also practised for dance.what if they tell me to dance?so i should be ready for everything.. Hehehe≧∇≦ .

2 hours later~~~
I was tired of practising.but i'm ready now.so i need pick some dress for tomorrow....ugghh i can pick them tomorrow now i need to sleep.
'okay,now i know she is a sleeepy head...'
'woohoo i can still hear you~~'
' -_-# '

Written on: 10.04.19